LF Guild for SL - Willing to fill spots

Hey my guild on mal’ganis is looking for more players. hit me up on discord Sny#0322

Hey Nockturnal! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha (CE) experienced raiders LF Disc Priest, Warlock, Mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

Hello Nockturnal…Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D

Hi Nockturnal!

Resistance is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Hyjal, and we’re recruiting a healer!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids, we strive for progression raiding the two nights we have set aside. We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

Progression: 12/12M CE (Ny’alotha), 8/8M CE (EP), 2/2 H (CoS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday from 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST

Recruitment Contact: Elvera#1963 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add in some key spots to round out our core headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi Nockturnal,

Don’t know if you’d be willing to switch to Alliance, but here’s the ad I posted earlier. Take a look and if you think it would be a good fit for you, let me know and we can discuss further. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674?u=kapp-antonidas

We can chat.

Hey Nockturnal, add my bnet and let’s talk raid :slight_smile: Frozen#1151

Hello Nock!,
My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our slots on Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)
Mythic Team 1
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sun (Weekend) Times Somewhat random
Weekend Team 1 (alts and Secondary mains)

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to add to our community of tight knit members to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards. ATOC every Tier / CE when possible, As we expand our resources, more members It we allow us more effective clears into Mythic content.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894
AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Saraid#2102
Nuriel#1547

[After Nerf] The goal we are setting as a guild is to simply push CE at a pacing where we hit the hardest high wipe bosses as they take their first nerf wave. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment while still having a high skill and tight competitive raid team full of players that enjoy playing outside of raid and pushing M+. Raid hours 7 - 10 EST on Tues / Thurs / (Mon if we are progressing on a boss or for an alt run)
Contact us on discord:
GodEmperor jong#0705
Claysthetics#9018
Mattfleck#1933

\0/

Greetings Nockturnal i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 110 members with 10 to 20 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If dont get back to me on battle.net you can always contact via discord down below :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016 btag Spiritouspat#1550

Hey there Nockturnal, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

Realm: Mal’Ganis - US, PvP
Faction: Horde
Guild Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/malganis/wet-wet
Raiding Schedule For Prog For Both H & M: Tuesday - Wednesday: 9pm EST-12pm EST(H PROG) Friday – Saturday: 10pm EST- 1am EST(M PROG)
Current Progression: 12/12H 9/12M

Wet Wet is a Horde guild that was formed on Mal’Ganis server in April of 2020 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly of working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it’s all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you.

We’d like to get to get a 2nd raid team, but until we get the numbers for that you are more then welcome to join and do some keys.

►More About Wet Wet:
We have a tight core of players who have been playing with for years, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements

Battle Tag ChefJBJR24#1213

r

We have room for a healer

Short and simple Sinfest 11/12 M Raid times; SAT SUN 7-10 Central if interested lmk

Open recruiting for Shadowlands

discord:Galso#5921

dear nocturnal did u find a guild yet? if not hit us up at Unbroken Alliance. Currently doing the jaina skip for the mount for our guildies. and have a great warlock day
your fellow lock Ureka#1269

Hello! you didn’t specify what level you were looking for. Here is our information:

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.