[H] Warlock/Paladin LF AOTC Guild for Shadowlands

Hi Everyone!

TL;DR: Returning player looking for a Heroic raiding guild. I want to either DPS as a warlock or heal as a paladin. Any day works for me as long as raids are done by 9-9:30pm PST.

I recently came back from an 8-year hiatus and decided to start fresh in Shadowlands. My plans are to main as an Affliction Warlock and alt as a Holy Paladin in this next expansion. However, I am open to my paladin being my main.

I am looking for a casual guild that raids 2-3 nights a week and aims to complete Heroic raids in Shadowlands, with some Mythic raiding once AOTC is achieved. As long as raids are done by 9-9:30pm PST, I can make any day.

I will be honest in saying that WoW has changed a lot since I remember it and I am still trying to adapt to this new environment. Parsing is much more important now, and due to my recent return, I do not have any combat logs to speak of. Nonetheless, I believe I am a good player and I have the right attitude. I want to be amongst a team of mature and patient individuals, and I want to contribute in any way that I can.

I would like to submit a guild application and go through the interview process with any guild that is interested. My BattleTag is Magness#1766.

Thank you so much!

*Edited post after some reflection.

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)
  • Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter
  • DPS Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Flex DPS/Tank
  • All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Refreshing for visibility.

Hi Ryuha,

I’m an officer in The Force. We are an Alliance guild on the Stormrage server. We commonly get AOTC and have a few melee slots open in our team that I’m trying to fill if you’re interested. Going into Shadowlands we will be more competitive with positions so as long as you have a good personality, a willingness to learn and constantly try to improve yourself then you’re almost guaranteed a saved seat.

We also have strong M+ players if you’re interested in that content as well. If you have any other questions, please let me know and we can talk about it.

Btag: Superpants#129708
Discord: Bonqueesha#7970

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a good lock for our core heroic raid group. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Ryuha! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788