LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hello Recruitment Forum,

I am currently looking for raiding and M+ guild for Shadowlands. I am coming off a long break that I took during BFA with the last raid that I did anything with being BoD.

With that being said I am looking for a guild that does normal and heroic raiding. Currently I main a hunter (yes I am aware that we grow like weeds) but have been looking at Pally/SPriest/Warlock along with hunter on the beta. I am currently Alliance, but I a more than willing to make the jump to horde (would actually almost prefer it).

I have tanking and some healing experience as well, but have been DPS for most of my WoW career (dating all the way back to Classic) and am willing to fulfill whatever role is needed.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post.

Hey there Soffapally, we just started our Shadowlands recruitment and looking to add new members to our ranks. We are a Heroic focused guild on Proudmoore but will also be doing Normal raids as well. If you have any questions you can reach me on discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild.

Hey there my name is Isaac but my in game alias is Stink.

I am the Guild leader of the Horde guild Seraphic on US-Tichondrius.

I am looking for players like yourself to be a part of our community. We are currently small and made up of friends and other players we met along our journey.

We are looking to do Mythic progression as we are all experienced raiders and have achieved Cutting Edge in other guilds. We are coming together because we enjoy to play with one another and I feel like you are a good fit for this guild.

We enjoy doing PvP of all types in our downtime and are very social. I hope you will consider us. Stink#11325

Thanks so much

Best,
Isaac

Hi Soffa,
Just saw your post and would like to tell you about our guild Sacred Fire. We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. The guild was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. A few of us have been raiding together since Wrath, with others joining us over the many expansions. Our main focus is AOTC Heroic raiding. We’re currently seeking DPS for our Shadowlands Roster, and either Ranged or Melee whichever you decide to main would be a welcomed addition.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If you’re looking for AOTC Heroic Raiding, Mythic+, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us to learn more.
B-net: Our GM Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683
TY for your time! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Soffapally!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post for additional info: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

and our site: evolvedgaming. org

Good luck with your search!

Hey there! Welcome back! SL looks to be exciting. If you’re planning on staying alliance, check us out! Dropping some guild info below, and very much looking forward to connecting with you!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)
  • Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter
  • DPS Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Flex DPS/Tank
  • All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Hey there Soffapally, you should check us out. Our Heroic team is looking for more dps and healers for Shadowlands!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is new, but led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun in a smaller, family oriented guild our members can call home. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Hey Soffapally! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Soffapally,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We have room for two more DPS and we would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 10-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has twelve confirmed players, so we are past the minimum of 10 people though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 12-14 would be ideal. In need of TWO more DPS (1 Ranged and 1 Melee) at the moment. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

Hey Khellus! I play a rogue & DH on alliance proudmoore. I took a pretty large break in BFA but have played off and on since TBC! I am looking for a guild like yours for the start of Shadowlands! Would love to know the application process, etc. for your guild if you’re still recruiting! Thank you!

Hit me up on discord Braghugh and we can discuss. Thanks for reaching out.

Hey Soffa

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

v

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some solid dps for our core raid group. We’re also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

My name is Lucedrin my Original server is Bleeding Hollow alliance! I am still alliance but not really tied to anything im currently 10/10N 5/10H I’m a MM hunter 209ilvl looking for a weekday raiding guild, weekends are fine too just not every day lol…I sent you a friend request Lucedrin#11811 just curious to see what your times are