[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming. org. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

1 Like

Is your guild dead because of end of expansion attrition? We’re still going strong! Come make some new friends to roll into Shadowlands with!

2 Likes

Still recruiting all, raiders and non! Come join a super fun, multi-game community, and make some new friends!

If you have any questions about the guild at all, check us out at evolvedgaming .org

Or just message me in game!!

2 Likes

Always looking for new members to joing our ever growing community. Come check us out… Being a multi gaming community we might have more then what you are looking for…

Just register with the website and we will get you gaming with us asap. Have a great day everyone.

2 Likes

Great group of people right here. Have so much fun hanging out will yall in Discord!

2 Likes

Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters.

We are looking for ANYONE interested to join a great multi-game community, we have all kinds of fun stuff going on every week, check us out at evolvedgaming .org

3 Likes

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

2 Likes

Evolved is still recruiting for shadowlands!!! Check out our website at evolvedgaming .org, and come make some new friends!

1 Like

Applied to the forums! seems like exactly the type of people i’d get along great with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Looking forward to meeting you in game!

1 Like

Still looking for amazing adults to hang out in Discord with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evolved! Come for the raiding, stay for the friendly people! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

Just registered on the forums and added you to Bnet, would love to chat about joining your guild!

1 Like

Sounds good! check out our website, and post there as well, once confirmed we can get you in!

1 Like

Hello! Evolved Gaming is a 18+ gaming community that is active in many different games, we have 2 WoW guilds Alliance and Horde sides.

In Shadowlands we are going to have so much fun, and would like you to join us! Check out our website at evolvedgaming .org to learn more!

1 Like

I’m looking for a guild that will help me make my 120 the best it can be, been struggling as a Horde on Proudmoore, so I’m willing to server switch to Area 52. I’m a bit of a slow learner so I’m wondering how I’d fit in. I’m a Havoc Demon hunter, iLvl 454 right now, have done 3 Nyalotha heroic bosses, but I think I need a more reliable group for the raid (mines been like 4-6 guildies at most and then pug.) and a group willing to help me learn and improve. My brother is in your Alliance guild on Proudmoore so he recommended you, but I’m always unsure because of past bad experiences in other games, and being new to an older game (just started in March).

1 Like

Hi Xanth, First off thank you for your interest in Evolved. First thing you will have to do is register on our website Community . evolvedgaming . org (no spaces of course). Our community is all about helping those that want to be helped. We’re sorry you had bad experiences. I was in the same situation when I joined Evolved and i can honestly say it was the best decision i ever made in game and can say that i think you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Yes I registered just after I posted, just waiting for approval there. Then I have to server transfer my character, never done that so I don’t know how long it takes haha.

2 Likes

Ok great, once you get transferred over which doesn’t take long just do /who evolved gaming and talk to any officer for an invite.

2 Likes

Looking for some mages for raiding!

2 Likes