2 year AFK Looking to make big come back!

Hello WoW Peeps,
I have been away from the game for a couple years and am looking to really dive back in for the long term.

Ive been gaming since EQ beta and have raided in every game I have played. I have not raided in WoW since WOD expac. I have really only raided on a Hunter in wow BUT im going to start a fresh toon for Shadowlands and am open to play a hunter or any needed class.

Im older, 52 (although i dont act it) and prefer a laid back, semi casual/semi hardcore guild full of mature people wihout a bunch of drama, BS, and L33T speaking snot nosed punks who ruin the gaming community. Im fiercely loyal to any guild I join, rarely miss raids, and dont get hung up on loot. Im in it for the people, not the gear.

If I sound like a fit for you, let me know what Server, Faction and Class/Build you want me to play and I will master it in short order.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Hi there Desmond, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of Chaos Manifesto on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding, for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:15pm till 10:30pm Central. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

Current progression is 12/12H, 2/12M

If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hey there,

Would love to chat. Add me on discord or B-Net to chat!
Kodiak#1619 - Discord
xDeeLTee#1369 - Bnet

Hi there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

We’re looking for ranged dps to join us.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hello Desmond!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extrodinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Good morning , I was reading your post this morning and I think that you would make an amazing addition to our guild Allumination !! Check out our info and add me on bnet if you would like to chat :star_struck:Allumination ~ Stormrage