Healer and Boomie LFG Shadowlands

Hello Everyone.

As the title suggests a friend and I are looking for a new raid team. I haven’t played much since Legion but am finding the time to raid again and am planning on getting back into it come Shadowlands. My friend is a CE Boomie for all of BFA so he will have logs available upon request. I myself was a mythic raider in legion and completed CE for EN. As far as our guild goals we are looking for a guild who wants to get AOTC every tier fairly quickly and then get into mythic and get as far as we can. I’m not looking for CE necessarily (although I wouldn’t complain if it just happens).

Looking for Horde (no exceptions here unfortunately)
We are available to raid Tues, Thurs-Sun around 6-10 central.

He will be going Boomkin.
I am planning to heal with a dps offspec but have a lot of reading to do on Shadowlands changes before I decide. If you have need for a specific class lmk and I’ll look into it.

My info is

Squirrel#1626 on battle.net. HMU if you have questions! Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a good one!

hello, I’m les I’m the boomy.

Hey!

We are We are a guild that is reforming from previously experienced mythic raiders that are coming back to the game. Since our first guild raid about 2 months ago, we’ve managed to progress to 4/12M (including heroic prog). Our Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM CST. We are on Tichondrius - Horde. My discord is Filthymucket#7397 if you’re interested in learning more.

Hey man idk if the Wednesday would work for you at all but here’s the copy/paste

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

Still searching for a new team!

We’re a horde group on MG looking for a few more, heres our spam, let me know if your interested

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Open to all specs and classes
  • Healers - Open to all classes, with a low need on Restoration Druid
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1996
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

Hi Sqirreladin,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We raid 6-9pm central, and we’re recruiting both a boomkin and a healer. Reading your post, I noticed and appreciated the focus on finding a guild that fits well with your goals and that falling just short of a CE, should it happen on a given tier, isn’t a deal-breaker for you guys. All that said, we do Raid Mon, Wed, and Thurs. It sounds like that probably is deal-breaking for you, but I’m posting here hoping there’s wiggle room in your schedules.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey there Squirreladin! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Still shopping! I’m around tonight if anyone wants to chat via discord or bnet

Hi!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Riders of Eternity. Feathermoon. I’ll save long speeches as Im prone to make. Check us out on IO, all details in our Discord, sent you a Bnet tag to chat. We have big plans :smiley: