LF shadowlands guild

Hello im looking for a raiding guild for shadowlands.Id like it to be a adult guild with 2 to 3 raiding nights a week.I am currently available anytime after 8pm server.Current BFA progression isnt important to me.I am current 4/12 mythic exp.At the bottom ill provide links to my 3 geared characters.In shadowlands i plan on maining a hunter.Id prefer a guild with a cool laid back enviroment who still enjoys progression and pushing mythic+ and some fun people to do arena with be great as well.My btag is grevan#1322 enclosed at the links to all my characters
warlock. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/shadowspired
mage(no font) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/arcanewave

1 Like

Hey there, my guild, < Drunk Tanks> Is recruiting Mythic Raiders for SL. We are currently on a break from progression in Ny’alotha, but we still do heroic, and the first 3 in mythic. We are 7/12 M in Ny’alotha. We will be raiding Tuesday/Thursdays 9:30 pm EST-12:30 My discord is Magerdanger#6922 if you are interested.

Howdy! I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it, but I will also be reaching out to chat.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: TBD

Sunday: TBD

Times are yet to be finalized, but expect them to be around 9:00 pm - 12:00 am.

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

LemmeDrink#1229

EmVe#11206

Give us a look! We are on area 52 and it certainly looks like we check all the right boxes.

Guild Name:

Raid Times: T/Th/M (Starting in Shadowlands) 6-9PM EST

Current Progression: 9/12M

Goals for Shadowland: Cutting Edge

Contact us!

GM: JBerg#11477

Myself: Fetty#11273

Hello shadowspired!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Alot of us are in our 30s - or older. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

bump bump bump the post

Hello Shadowspired was wondering if your still looking for a guild. I am building my guild to be laid back what does PvE and PvP and i am currently aiming to establish our 1st raid team and once i find people who into PvP establish the 1st PvP arena team as will. So if your still looking check use out.

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016

bumping the post

1 Like

hey just checking up and wondering if your found a guild yet or not?

bumping the post