Newish Player LF Guild To Call Home

Good morning / Afternoon depends on when you’re reading this!
Newish Player looking guild to call home. I think I started playing the game around October of last year. But the whole time I been looking for the perfect Guild to call home. I’ve done some raiding including finishing ny’alotha heroic and my get Mount. I was very proud of myself lol

anyways looking for a laid-back find casual Guild that does heroic raiding
Mythic plus and some casual Battlegrounds for fun. I am also a big transmog collector. So I do that a lot for fun

so somebody please save me from the Pug life! (btw i don’t RP sorry lol)
I’m looking forward to going in the shadowlands with a family / community

Heya Necrolai. If you are interested in a fun lay back guild we may be just that for you. We are a more mature group so their isn’t really any drama. We usually Raid on Fridays and Saturdays. Let me know if you are interested and if so we can talk more about how the guild is.

Let us help build your potential.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Necrolai,

I’m reaching out on behalf of Reserve-Zul’jin.

Take a look at our linked recruitment post and reach out if you think we’re a fit.

Best regards,
Vewoah

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there!

If you are still looking for a guild, we may be the one for you!
Raid days/times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10pm central

Hit me up on discord if you’d like more information!
Kodiak#1619

Hello Necrolai, Bonobos - Area 52 (US) is looking for members to fill our ranks! We raid Thursday 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an optional Sunday 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST raid night. We are looking for members who are dedicated to pushing for CE during our raid nights, as well as interested in guild group events on off nights, ranging from Achievements, PvP and old world content. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in learning more about our Guild!