Hpal and Dps Looking for Aotc / M+ guild

Holy Paladin main looking for a aotc/M+ guild. I also have another person with me that plays multiple dps for raids and dps/tank for M+. I do not have a locked in work schedule and need a guild willing to work with that please!

I have done some Mythic progression in the past but see now way for me to go that with my current schedule.

Please leave your info and I will contact you!

1 Like

9PM central time is or current time of availability, cant do earlier times at the moment. IF you want to armory Snorie, and Sendos for achievements and experience. Whisper me in game oldblood#1227.

Hello Aeroja!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52