LF Normal/Heroic Guild (Mature guild preferred)

I am looking for a Normal/Heroic raiding guild heading into Shadowlands. A more mature guild is preferred as I am a mid-30’s working professional. I prefer a laid-back atmosphere with a welcoming community that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. I haven’t raided in a guild since Cataclysm, but am character-aware and willing to learn new content. I can main a Ret Paladin with Prot off-spec or BM Hunter, depending on what the guild needs. Server/faction transferring is not an issue.

We are mostly 30 in this guild and we seem up to your standards

Introducing the Dysfunctional Misfits guild.
If you don’t quite fit into any squares and circles, you’ll probably fit here.

Misfit Raid Time: Saturday/Sunday 6p-9p Eastern Time
Server: Bleeding Hollow
We use WarcraftLogs
We are currently 12/12 Heroic and are looking for more members for Shadowlands. If you are a new raider we are the guild for you. We will train and teach you the game. We don’t just raid though we are a community guild

As a community guild that focuses on being friends first, our main goal is to remain a community that strives to be the place people enjoy and don’t want to leave; not just a team of people that kills stuff together. Here, we are family. With that being said, wow focuses heavily on pve raiding.
In addition we have a Minecraft server, we have a clan in the Division 2, we play league of legends.

Please feel free to add in me in game at Sweetéa (Alt+0233).
If you would like to chat please friend me on discord. Its Sweetea#0524.

Hey Awtobot! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hi Awtobot,
Just saw your post and would like to tell you a bit about our guild Sacred Fire. We’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. The guild was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. A few of us have been raiding together since Wrath, with many others joining us over the years. Our main focus is AOTC raiding, with no plans to pursue mythic progression at this time. Our raid has a casual schedule, just two nights, four hours a week due to real-life obligations. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding and doing Mythic+, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us to learn more.
B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683
TY for your time!

Hey there Awtobot, Disorientated’s Heroic raid team may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. Our Mythic raid team is currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression. Our Heroic raid team is 12/12 Heroic and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hello Awtobot,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 10-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has twelve confirmed players, so we are past the minimum of 10 people though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 12-14 would be ideal. Mainly in need of DPS at the moment, though hybrids and heals will be considered. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

We may be a good fit for you. The reroll is optional and our average age is 30+. We have a great group of people and we’re looking for more.

Hello there!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there! I run an NA Alliance cross-realm raid team and we are gearing up for Shadowlands which means new members! The group is currently: NYA 12/12 Heroic, 6/12 Mythic. Raid days and times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12AM EST, but this may change in SL.

The goal of the group is to provide a weekday raiding environment oriented towards players looking to obtain AOTC as well as provide a gateway for players looking to eventually prepare for mythic raiding content. We are hoping to push mythic even further in Shadowlands, while still maintaining a fun and friendly raid environment. Realm transferring is NOT required to join this team; however, raiders are welcome to transfer their character to the guild “The Gaming Spot” on Lothar-GrizzlyHills for guild services.

Application: https ://forms.gle/SwJKKQbEZh8T1pgN7

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord (illa#8791) !

Masters of Insanity is an old alliance guild recently revived, faction changed, realm changed & renamed for a fresh start! We are looking for all classes and all specs. Currently we are working on building our core raid team for Shadowlands! (In need of all roles) Willing to help players level alts & gear up to prepare, guild repairs available as well as additional support if necessary. Raid times will be Wed & Thurs 630-930 unless decided otherwise as a group. A Sunday afternoon run could be setup, again pending group discussion.

We are in need of Raid leader & officers to help with recruitment as well as upkeep for core raid team. Upkeep will include mats farming & or contributing raid supplies. I.e. flasks, potions, feasts etc… If all goes well we will introduce a second raid team to accommodate as many guildies as possible. Once we have a good roster i will be entertaining guild giveaways, mounts, gear, game time etc…

All players are welcome, casuals, hardcores, whatever & whomever. Come one come all.

Our humor at times can be sarcastic, but always & only in good fun, love to have good time and occasionally enjoy few drinks while gaming… Welcoming adult atmosphere, discord ready to go…

No application required here. I do not care about your current raider IO or Warcraftlogs. Let’s build a great team together, raiding is as much about fun, as it is about the sweet taste of being victorious! We are not perfect, nobody in this world is, and we do not judge! We are open to all, but also expect NO TOXICITY and as little drama as possible. I pull no punches, if you become bad for the morale of the guild. You will simply be kicked and banned.

If interested look us up in guild finder, or friend request in game Shamman#1743. Glad to answer any questions and tell you what our plans and goals are!

Come get Mental with us!!

Hey Awtobot,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a second tank for our core raid headed into shadowlands. We’re active in Mythic+ and discord also. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello, I am Co-GM of the guild The Deviants on Zuljin server horde side and raid lead for both weekday and weekend team for our guild. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team.

8/8 EP Heroic
12/12 Nyalotha Heroic
4/12 Nyalotha Mythic

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Tuesday and Friday both 6-9 central pm
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Entry level for newer raiders with a more lenient enviroment
-Normal to Heroic each tier

WEEKEND TEAM
-Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm
-Looking to recruit for Ranged DPS -Warlock,Mage,Boomkins and Hunters
-Mythic raider Mentality with stricter enviroment
-Normal to Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team amd progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact me here, via Btag Magic#1799 or ingame Boogeymanx or Orrdaddy .