Looking for a home

Hi Syndee!

I run a small guild on Sargeras [A]. We’re in the process of building up our roster in preparation for Shadowlands.

Our main active times are 9PM-Midnight pacific 7 days a week, with M+, PVP, island expedition farming, and knocking out CTA missions being our main source of entertainment for the night. Once our roster fills out (2-3 more ready players) we’ll step foot into raiding once we can all agree on a set raid schedule.

We believe (at least in our pve side) in a player playing the class/spec that he/she prefers to play instead of being told what to play or feeling the pressure from a “meta comp.”

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact me at:
Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet
Pismochef#1380 -Discord

1 Like

HiHi Syndee,

We sound like we might be the perfect guild for you and we are currently looking for a resto druid, which sounds like might be one of your preferred roles. Here’s our spam to consider and I also sent you a friend request in Discord:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi Syndee, My guild and I have been around for, in some form, about 15 years. we’ve got extensive tenure with a significant amount of our core raiders and most of our other raiders going back expansions. Raiders usually never leave us, and when they do, it’s because life had other plans for them. If you’re interested in looking for that home, EOC might be right for you. Hope to hear from you soon, and now my spam:

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

1 Like

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)!

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

1 Like

Hey Syndee!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Quite the mouth full but very thorough. I like it. That said Crimson Brotherhood is liking for quality PEOPLE to join the community. You choose the class you want to play and we roll. We’re all about the player over the class or meta. We’re a group of likeminded people who were all looking for bc a place to call home. We’d love for you to drop a line and possibly give us a shot. We do mythic plus (currently needing heals if you decided to go that route) and raid heroic and normal Ny’alotha (it’s a newer thing though). Hope to hear from you!

Kindly,
Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Syndee! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal with the primary focus being making friends and learning to overcome challenging content together. Mythic raid progression, Insightful and fun mythic+ runs, and achievement runs at the end of each raid tier. These are just a few of the activities our team regularly participates in and we would like to invite you!

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello we are very interested in a healing priest atm would love to talk to you.

[H] Sanctuary is a large gaming community with a great WoW base. Semi Hardcore raiding progression guild. Only months old but already into Mythic! 3/12m

Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Virtigo#1571
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472

1 Like

I like the way you think and I think our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers 2/12 M 12/12 H Pushing Mythic- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need DPS - Ranged or Melee

Cumplexity 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need Healers and DPS - Melee or Ranged

Misdemeanors 9/12 Heroic - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No Drink Minimum - New Group - Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a DPS and Healers. Ranged or Melee

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

1 Like

Hiya, Syndee!

House Brighthammer [A](Wyrmrest Accord) is looking toward the Shadowlands. We would love to add another Boomkin or Shadow Priest to our family at this time (able to swap specs if we need an extra healer on some fights would be a bonus)! Yes, this is a full-time spot. We don’t have temporary spots on our team.

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. Family nights are for fun, and not required. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild, and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. (We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, WA2, 70 points in HoA, level 6 cloak, and 445 ilvl for H Ny’alotha.) The progression team dabbles in Mythic raid, on occasion, but we are short a couple of bodies for that right now. Real life happened to some of our folks, and their work schedules overlap the raid times.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

You sound like a great fit for Dojo.

Hello Syndee!
I love the way you described your versatility - I am the same way, I just play what role is needed for the guild. Our guild is on Area 52, we raid wed,thurs at 830 EST. We also have an open raid or alt raid night on sunday evenings. Feel free me message me in game with questions - Grimmy#1990 and take a look at our recruitment post to see if we might be the right fit

1 Like

[A] - Move quickly [4/12M-NYA] Guild looking for more players for our main raid and second raid teams!

US-Sargeras

About Move Quickly:

We are a fairly new guild who formed in May of 2020 looking for new players for all types of content. From Raiding progression, to casual raiding, to Mythic plus. We pvp every once in a while as well.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

-Fun discord comms

-Friendly environment suited for ALL skill levels

-Alt run/second team available for heroic clears

-Help when needed

Currently, we are 4/12 Mythic with our main raid team. We are casually pushing through mythic content two nights a week. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm CST with our main team. Our alt/second team runs Saturdays at 7pm CST.

-Main team is recruiting dps

-Second team is recruiting everything

If you have any questions or wish to join, reach out to me via BattleTag: Flumpet#1728

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Syndee,

Check us out and see if you think we might be a good fit!!

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We were 3/8 M in EP, and currently 9/12 M Nya. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing mythic farm content on Tuesdays and progression Mythic content on Wednesdays. We have most recently downed Drest’agath, and are currently working on Il’gynoth.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their +15s done every week with little to no trouble. We have multiple guild members with .io 2.7k+. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout BfA and then into Shadowlands.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a healer and a few dps to fill in our numbers. Mythic spots are set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for rekills. Currently, we are melee heavy, so priority recruitment would be for RDPS.

We might have a tank spot available if the fit and circumstances are right.

If interested, feel free to reach me through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312 (GM) or our recruitment officer in game sunklunk#1896

Thank you for your time.

Heya! Sent you a Bnet friend request

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha 2/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week (right now we are doing 1 raid night 1 key night but in SL it will go back to 2 days raiding)

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Welcome to The Sentinels [H] -

Guild Name: The Sentinels

:pushpin: About Us:

We are a brand new guild looking to grow immensely. We want to provide a laid back, all raiding and social environment for new and top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters, or casual players looking to socialize, and stay extra laid back. We offer many events for casual & raiders weekly. Built as a family, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

:boom: What We Are Looking For:

New, Experienced, Raiders, Casual players. You do not need any previous raid, mythic, or any experience to join this guild. It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you have decent corruption and know how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing dungeons, quests and raid bosses, we will help you do that, so long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair, we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we are all allowed to still be learning the game, or make mistakes. We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders.

Simply put, the goal of every tier will be CE. We take extreme pride in achieve CE in every raid. So that is something you can always look forward to. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild. We do not discriminate against anyone

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, pvp battles and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled. As well as those sweet weekly events and giveaways.

:fire: Schedule:

Raid times / days: Tues / Friday 7:00pm EST to 12:00 pm EST
Optional day: Saturday 8:00pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (this day will ONLY be used for close kills and if EVERYONE agrees to do it)

:star: Recruitment:

Officers High Priority
Healer High Priority
DPS High Priority
Tank High Priority

We accept all classes and specs, especially casual and social players!

We do not require a minimum item-level or cloak level.
We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here. So while we technically have 0 progression, we are always open to learning and building from the ground up!

:zap: Contact Us:

BattleTag: Scyther#11224
Discord: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our 2 raid teams(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing.

Raid Team Shark Party-
This is our mythic progressed raid team currently 8/12M
Raid Times: Wed/Mon 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: DPS any will be considered but mostly looking for a Balance Druid, Monk, Shaman(ele or enh), and warlock.

Raid Team Lucky Charmers-
This group is a Heroic raiding group currently 12/12H
Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 8:30-11 PM est (currently only raid thurs due to full clears in one day)
Current Needs-
Healers: 1-2 any spec
DPS: Any dps is welcome
Tank: Need one non-DK Tank for this group

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Recruitment Officer)–Warguard#1900
Lullabai(Raid Leader Shark Party)–ForlornSage#1727

Hey there, if you’re still searching here’s our info. Hope ot hear from you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello there…we are looking for a dk to join us for shadowlands and still very active pushing keys right now…check us!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally/Spriest/WW Monk/DK
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hi Syndee,

If you haven’t found a home yet, I am in a guild on Turalyon (Alliance) called the Greyhorse Army and we’d be happy to offer a home.

If you are in a guild or taking your time to decide, feel free to join up or play with us, we can group up to help level and gear up.

I am Seosamh#1483 on Battlenet and Seosamh#7691 on Discord.

Have a nice day.