Transfers LF Shadowlands Guild

Part of an guild looking to relocate for Shadowlands. Wed/Thurs raid nights preferred. 9pm-12:30am EST time frame.

Players looking right now that I know for sure.
-Blood DK
-Mist Monk
-Holy Priest
-Mage
-Hunter or S Priest
-Lock
-Druid or Hunter

Hit me up on Battle tag Flumpet #1728

1 Like

Going to post our guild info. I see that we raid tue/wed and you guys prefer wed/thur but hey, can’t hurt to talk.

Added you on bnet as well.

If your DK is open to playing dps and your schedule has some flexibility, I’d be interested in talking to you. I’ll leave our info below.

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

-Manifest- is a newly formed guild on Area 52, made up of friends recently transferred over to the realm. We are looking for more members to fill out our Mythic roster in anticipation of SL. Our group has members with varying experience from Mythic to Cutting Edge. While our primary focus is raiding, we also enjoy running and pushing M+ in our off hours.

Our goal is to build a solid team that can push for Cutting Edge in each tier for Shadowlands. We will be raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, with a possible optional day added later for achievements/alt-heroic night once we are progressed into mythic.

We are an adult friendly guild, meaning while we are focused and dedicated to progression, we understand that real life comes first. Should a situation arise where you would need to miss raid, we ask you notify leadership as soon as you’re aware of it. As we are all adults, we allow and encourage good-natured jokes within the guild, however, being able to rein in and focus up during raid is a must.

We are currently recruiting all roles for our mythic roster, and are also recruiting m+ enthusiasts, PVPers, and socials alike.

Should this sound like a possible good fit for you or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

GM: Kokko - Kokko503#1594

Recruitment: Eirene - Koszmar#11796

hey Kasylya are you still looking if so check out rest of the test.

My Guild -Midnight Rose Horde- is seeking to build a PvE and PvP player base under our Banner. As the Guild Master i am aiming to establish our 1st raiding team before BFA ends to do normal and heroic then later into shadowlands aim for mystic once i found a raid team leader to take command of the 1st raid team. So if your interested in atleast joining the team check use out :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016