[H]A52 rerolls looking for guild

My brother and I both raided current content from BC through the end of Cataclysm. As things go, we both got older, started families and our priorities shifted.
Since we live in Germany our previous raid times on NA servers no longer met our needs. We cancelled our subscriptions on NA and started new characters on EU in order to keep raiding. Sadly we quickly realized, that the newfound responsibilites of having families cut into our sparetime far more than anticipated. This led me to also cancel my EU subscription. My brother followed suit several months later.
Fast forward to December of 2019. My children are all a few years older now and my spare time had once again increased (at least after I put them all to bed). I still live in Germany, but I always felt more connected to my main account on US servers, so I resubbed. My Real-ID and friends lists were all greyed out. In the course of the last 11 months I have only seen 3 people online that I used to know.
So I did what any sensible player would do. I started relearning all of my alts and leveling them to 120. After accomplishing that and feeling good about being back in the game i threw myself headfirst in gold making to make sure I could get my Brutosaur before it was removed. All of this alone, in my own old guild. A short stint in Mythic+ on my DH kept me busy and interested.
2 Months ago out of the blue my brother decides he wants to resub, but as horde. We had, up until this point played alliance exclusively. Sounded like a good idea, so picked A52 and got to leveling. Now each of us have several lvl 50 characters and our gold-making set on there, but are still guildless.

Long story short. 2 Returning players are looking for an active guild with people online at all times. At the moment we would be content doing achievments etc. but are looking to get some casual raiding in during shadowlands. (Probably until the ambitions surge again and aim our focus to harder content).
We are both going on 40, and as such are not keen on any sort of drama. A laid back, mature guild would be prefered.

Tired#1664

Hey Berzerkiac,

Our guild, based on Area-52 and is lead by a group of friends who have raided together for years now. We’re veteran raiders who have raided at the mythic level at some level for years now.

We’ve always cleared AOTC within a few weeks of new raid coming out. With our first mythic kills following shortly afterwards.

I didn’t see any times that would work best for you two. However, here is our raid times as they are a bit later than most guilds for our EST time server. Our primary raid nights are Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST. Depending on how the raid tier is going, we may add a third night the first month roughly to help with progression if needed.

We are currently full on main tanks and healers currently. We are in need of the following. Warrior, Monk, Demon Hunter dps specifically for their raid buffs. As of right now we have more range dps than we do melee going into Shadowlands. So we still have some melee dps slots left open currently. We are full on hunters currently unless we have players change classes before Shadowlands.

We keep an active community that runs more than just raids however. We have members who runs mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas weekly. We also have players who play games outside of World of Warcraft together as well. Not limited but including; Among Us, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Total War Series, CK3, and more.

I’ll also add, that most of our core guild is in our 30’s now as well with family and kids as well. So we fully understand the shift in priorities you two had.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 (Battlenet), Armatus#1287 (Battlenet), or Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet).

Still looking for a home

Berzerkiac,

Get off our lawn is a laid back guild with a mature community where everyone is over 21+. Many members including our raid leader has children and married so we understand priorities of family. That being said we do take raid time seriously.

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Hello !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52