(H) Mature Family Friendly Guilds?

I’m newish to this server. I tried it years ago. My old characters are on a sleepy server in another category. I’m looking to level up new characters. So far this server seems busy enough for that with the new expansion. I’m an older adult injured veteran. Looking for a friendly place to hang out, make new friends and quest. My system is a i5, 12G ram, and 4G video card. Not water cooled, etc.

Hello Tuffozz!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52