Holy Paladin LFG

Looking for Mythic Raiding.

Only want 2 days a week and done by 10pm est. (I work real early.)

I’ve raided in pretty much every expansion, may be willing to tank but I don’t dps. I mean, I probably could, but I kind of hate it and am terrible. I’ve mostly healed in raids but did main tank in WOD.

I’m always on time and prepared both in materials and knowledge. Not looking for drama or bull…poop (censored…really?). Just want to show up, raid, get to know people, run dungeons, pvp, etc.

Hello Kamana!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. (I know its a bit off from your requested time, but I thought I would check) Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Grimmie,

Thanks for offering, I really appreciate it! However, while the end time and possibly the number of days is somewhat flexible, Mythic raiding is not. I enjoy heroic and I do understand that it’s a lot easier for guilds to recruit when you don’t require a set number of people to show up in order to raid, I just find it boring after awhile. Good luck!

• Kam