Rogue or Ret/Prot Pally Returning For Shadowlands

Hi! Ex-pretty serious raider. Looking to guild and to raid in Shadowlands.

Previous raid lvl tank & dps, across multiple classes. Multiple first server kills and top 100 Alliance guild status.

But in reality not looking for that serious anymore. I’m a single military officer looking for a friend group to raid twice a week heroic & mythic content. People to hang out with on chat and do instances with.

I’d like to raid a couple days a week. I’d be online much more than that, but don’t want to have dedicated raid schedules 3-5 days a week.

Again looking for a raiding guild but also people to have a good time with and chill with.

-Mayyo(Alex)

add me airbourne88#1885

Hey Alex!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank for our core raid group. We’re a newer guild but we’ve taken things in stride and are 12/12 normal and 10/12 heroic as of tonight. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there my name is Victor but my in game alias is Vmsfroggy.

I am a Officer of the Horde guild Seraphic on US-Tichondrius.

I am looking for players like yourself to be a part of our community. We are currently small and made up of friends and other players we met along our journey.

We are looking to do Mythic progression as we are all experienced raiders and have achieved Cutting Edge in other guilds. We are coming together because we enjoy to play with one another and I feel like you are a good fit for this guild.

We enjoy doing PvP of all types in our downtime and are very social. I hope you will consider us.

Thanks so much

Best,
Victor

Good evening!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

We might be a good fit for you if you are still wanting to achieve CE but on a more relaxed schedule. Feel free to contact us if interested!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

We are currently in need of an experienced raid leader!

Tank
Death Knight - HIGH
Protection Paladin - Medium
Brewmaster - Medium

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - Medium
Warlock - Low
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs - please feel free to app, we still want to talk to you. We have a spot open for a solid tank.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Hey Mayyo! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, Alex! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Add me on discord (Patience#4166) or bnet (Caelia#1895) if you want to talk. I think your goals align with my guild’s (in that leadership is all ex-serious-ish people who’d rather have friends than server firsts at this point, but still want to raid).

Good morning Mayyo :upside_down_face:

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Hi Mayyo,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your service if I may. Then immediately after that I’d like to persuade you to come and join us.

We are a CE guild that is aiming for 150 US +/-. We are a group of individuals who range from top 10 US guilds to top 200 US. We are looking to fill our last remaining spots. We are looking for raiders with prior CE experience.

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Near 150 U.S. rank
  • Sales once content is cleared

Raid Times

• T/W 10pm-2am EST

High Priority

• Priest - any spec
  • Monk - MW or exceptional WW

Medium Priority

• Paladin - Any spec
  • Rogue - Any spec
  • Hunter - MM / BM

Any serious inquiries will be accepted!

You can apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

You can reach us through Btag.
BrettBoltz#1189
Nekrotik#1782
Kenfacto#1722
Matthew#1470

Hello good sir, and thank you for your service!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name in game and through most of online is Dankatar. I am the GM and RL of the Alliance Stormrage guild Quake Star. Our guild is fairly new as we just started this year and just started to actively raid a couple months ago. We are 12/12H and are looking for push into mythic with our down time in shadowlands. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST.

We also enjoy doing mythic plus in our down time to gear up and get prepared with gear going into new tiers to push faster and faster. We do have military and retired military in our guild and our raid team so there’s some common ground. If you would like anymore information you can add me on bnet at Dankatar#1367.

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck on your guild hunt!

Hello mayyo!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Alot of us are in our 30s - or older. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52