[A] Prot Pally/Hunter LFG

Hello fellow nerd:

I am a 32yo wow nerd in search of my forever guild. I have been playing wow off and on ever since release 16 years ago. I’m comfortable with difficult content, and always enjoy a challenge. In the past I have been part of heroic and mythic teams, and feel comfortable in both. I’m not very talkative or outgoing so finding a group to play with has been a tedious endeavor. I spend a good bit of time in game, and enjoy helping guildees if I am able to. Would like to tank a for a raid team if possible, but could also be happy just dpsing it up on my hunter. Mostly just want to get that good ol raid experience again, and maybe make some friends along the way. Trying to find a group that raids during the day (10a-10p cst).

A little more about me: Started off as a rogue which I played pretty much exclusively through classic. Raided MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx during content. Started a druid in bc which I played into wotlk. Was in the army so I didn’t get to raid as much during bc. During wotlk I leveled a few alts that i raided with as well (Pally/Warrior). Raided in everything up to panda land at the highest difficulty possible at the time. Heroic Rag will forever be my favorite boss fight. Then my guild fell apart, and i played solo for awhile. Ground all the reps and quests even got the Insane title. In BFA I re-rolled, and made a gnome hunter named Fricklesnitz. Have spent a ton of time on him. Did all quests and working on all reps (again). Then I ended up making another pally, because Light Forged, and cant get enough of it. There’s something about throwing hammers, pulling a big group of mobs, bashing them with your shield, and letting them all beat themselves to death as you laugh behind your bubble… ya know?

Anywhoo, thanks for reading my post. Hope to hear back from someone and maybe be your guildee in the near future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there Pi!

If you are open to considering Horde guilds, Murloc Madness has an immediate opening for a tank on our raid team. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 12/12H NY | 8/8H EP | 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hello Pi!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Heyo Pi!

If you are still looking for a guild, we would be interested! New guild that is looking to build a very good, fun, and non-drama raid environment!

Message me if you have any questions or if you are interested! :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Have something you might be interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

I’m super honored by these replies, but I’m hoping to find something that runs a little earlier. Maybe ending before or around 10pm cst? Don’t want to be falling asleep during raid.

Hey Pi!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a tank headed into shadowlands. We’re a guild mostly in our 30s and a wide variety of backgrounds with a bunch of vets. You sounds like you’d fit right in. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Good morning to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Allumination would love to have you "hang your hat (shield) with us " We are a social , active guild , filled with amazing helpful people . We have once a month guild meetings with doorprizes and discuss the guilds wants and needs each month . Check out our recruitment message and give me a shout !!Allumination ~ Stormrage - #21 by ßriarose-stormrage

When do yall raid?

We will be raiding Thursday & Saturday nights @ 7 server/East coast time , unless the majority of the guild/raid team decides that is not working , we hold a guild meeting once a month to touch base with everyone in the guild and make sure times and days are working for all

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00pm EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Why does everyone raid so late XD

I do not know why that came out as 9 to 12 we actually raid 7 to 10…

Either I did the dumb blonde thing and typed it wrong or it changed on me somehow