Warlock/Druid LF Home for SL

Hey there! we are in need of more dps!! Give us a look

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129

Hey Melinle,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Greetings Melinle we are looking for a warlock for our progression team. Recruitment spam below. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823

Hey there,

Would love to chat with you! Hit me up on discord whenever you have time!
Kodiak#1619

Hello Melinle!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Melinie, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hit me up, let’s chat; see if we’re a good enough fit for you to jump the fence.

Hey there see below:

Bonobos> is a new guild created by old players with CE experiences!

We are looking for mature (18+), non-toxic and good players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to progress in a enjoyable environment, and to be able to have fun while playing the game.

Most of us are adult with busy boring lives, when we sit down and play WoW, it’s because we want to relax and have a good time. We want to play with friends that are looking for semi-hardcore raiding one or two days a week.

The other days we are doing Mythic+, achievement runs, and maybe some PvP too!

Currently, we are raiding from 10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday with the same times.

We are very friendly, always open for a chat, and we even have a Discord with memes and a dedicated channel for animal pictures. Also looking for guild meetings at BlizzCon for those going (if they bring them back).

We’re waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Contact me: Jaska#11811 (Bnet) / Jaska#0420 (Discord)

or my partner: Dottie#11173 (Bnet) / Nylreth#1960 (Discord)

Heyo Melinle!

New guild, but the GM and our current raiders are AOTC and some have mythic experience. Looking to build a really good, fun, and chill raid team.

DM if you are interested or have any questions!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hi! Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message!
Bnet - Silverhand#1937
Discord - ainnan#6764

Yo Melinle i would like to chat with you info spammed below if interested add me and we’ll see where things go =).
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Hey Melinle
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

We are very friendly and have a super tight-knight group that loves to play the game together.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey bud, I hope you doing okay. if you are interested hit me.

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 DH dps and 5 ranged dps.

Add me on Discord: lala#0869

Hey Melinle!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for Shadowlands!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 12/12 M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

hello melinle, I think you might be a good fit for our group. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52

Would def love to hear from you! Please check us out! Here is our info:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-overgeared-tich-1012m-nya-lf-heroicmythic-raiders-for-shadowlands/637124

Hey Melinle!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re a newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Hey Melinle,

If you are interested in Area 52 mythic raiding, check out my copy pasta. We were 10/12M in Nyalotha, and we reformed the mythic raid team under a new banner with CE leadership.

Big Red Button
Horde - Area52

Class needs:
MDPS: Warrior
Healer: Full
RDPS: Warlock , Spriest
Tanks: Full

Feel free to apply for any class that is full, all applicants will be considered based on needs and flexibility of the applicant.

Raid Schedule
Sunday 7-11 PM EST
Monday 8-10 PM EST

Background:
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who all raided together throughout BFA 8.3. We achieved 10/12 M Ny’alotha with CE leadership and are looking to progress in Shadowlands together.

Ultimately, we are a group of friends and want to keep the environment positive. We will keep the roster slim and competitive once we get into Mythic.

We have a strong interest in pushing M+ as high as we can and PVP groups ( RBG’s / Arena teams). Our PVP interests will always come secondary to PVE content and raid progression.

Contacts for more info
Bnet:
Manetheren#11993

Disc:
Manetheren#9370

Application Link: http s://bit.ly/ 35usomZ
Take the spaces out

Hello there!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch rading and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Note: This is completely subject to change but is what we’ve worked with in the past.

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699