Returning player looking for new server and guild to call home

So i have been outta the game for a long time retail that is currently i have been playing classic which is fun but I do want to try out the retail side of the game once again.

that being said i havent played realy sense legions half way point so im just gonna start over fresh i dont care the faction or the server as along as it has a decent population to chat with. i would really love to get back into raiding like i use too.

but please feel free to message me here about your guild or you can message me on my btag ripsta#11965 i would love to get started asap so just hit me up.

thanks

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

ah sorry mate to early for me still at work. im a cst player would love to raid about 8 pm that time or round about.

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Strictly Business is a newly xfered guild to Zul’jin horde, We are pushing CE in the new expansion, along with AOTC clears and such(natural progression, two weeks until mythic after heroic release). We are a semi-hardcore guild, raiding M/T/R from 8-11pm eastern time. IF youd like to chat you can reach me at Abasdar21#1478 for more info! :slight_smile: good luck!

maybe a new home

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Lets talk.

Hello-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52