[H] Long time Player LF Guild

Hello there! Im a long time player looking for a home on Area 52 for Shadowlands. I will main a rogue, but Im looking forward to playing other classes to fill other roles. My favorite form of content is mythic +, but I would love to raid as well although Im not interested in CE raiding. I just really want a group of friends in an active guild to play with and enjoy what blizz has in store. Please reply here and Ill contact you to see if we are a great fit! Thanks!

Hello Inkala!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Inkala,

Our guild, based on Area-52 and is lead by a group of friends who have raided together for years now. We’re veteran raiders who have raided at the mythic level at some level for years now.

We’ve always cleared AOTC within a few weeks of new raid coming out. With our first mythic kills following shortly afterwards.

Our raid times are a bit later than most guilds for our EST time server. Our primary raid nights are Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST. Depending on how the raid tier is going, we may add a third night the first month roughly to help with progression if needed.

We are currently full on main tanks and healers currently. We are in need of the following. Warrior, Monk, Demon Hunter dps specifically for their raid buffs. As of right now we have more range dps than we do melee going into Shadowlands. So we still have some melee dps slots left open currently. We are full on hunters currently unless we have players change classes before Shadowlands.

We keep an active community that runs more than just raids however. We have members who runs mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas weekly. We also have players who play games outside of World of Warcraft together as well. Not limited but including; Among Us, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Total War Series, CK3, and more.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 (Battlenet), Armatus#1287 (Battlenet), or Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet).

Good evening,

I am not sure if you are looking to have more than one guild-home or not, but if you were interested in playing classes outside your rogue for M+ or raiding, we are looking for ranged DPS to help round our DPS numbers out a little bit more.

Local Defense Channel raids from 630-930pm EST on Wednesday and Monday nights. We have a small tight group of friends and are always active in doing things together or hanging out on Discord. Admittedly, we took a break before pre-patch, but we have a guild full of 12/12H 4/12M raiders and all aim to do so again, while also achieving things like Keystone Master.

If this sounds like something you are interested in talking more about, feel free to hit me up on Discord - TommyÖliver#8971