Just a Couple Dudes Looking for a Guild

Hello! My name is Zurtilik. I’m level 120 Troll Hunter and I also have a 120 Tauren Paladin named Burno who I like to play. Me and my buddy are looking for a casual guild to join for Shadowlands. He is pretty new to the game and just got his monk to 120 (Boothands).

I’m trying to find a chill guild that isn’t constantly spamming invites all day but also isn’t expecting me to rise to the occasion and do some Mythic 18+ dungeons, because I’m what they call “a bad”. People who like to deal with inane chatter are a good plus for me, as WoW is boring if I can’t lose track of what I’m doing and yell in guild chat for 2 hours instead.

I’ll keep the politics short and it’s not meant to be a virtue signal or any such thing. But I’m looking for guilds that keep things either politic light or lean more left if I we must have a political discussion. Not much interested in arguing over whether transpeople are people or not while I’m playing my wacky fantasy MMO.

Okay thanks! <3

If you are interested my friend and I are going to start a casual weekend raiding guild with a focus in learning fights and progressing through normal into heroic. My battletag is Tyler#18963. Feel free to message me about any questions you may have. Just come with a good attitude and a desire to learn and progress as a team!

Here’s our inane spam but that’s mostly for what we’re looking for in our raid team. If you just want a home for you 2 then you’re free to join up. We’re a pretty chill group of adults that understand you can’t yell away your problems with people and we value communication and understanding.

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827

Hello -
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52