LF New Guild for Shadowlands

Hiya

I’m currently thinking of moving on to a new guild in Shadowlands, preferably a raiding guild. I have extensive knowledge of raiding dating back to vanilla, have raided mythic in every tier since it was introduced in Siege ending the current expac at 11/12 mythic nyalotha attempted and 6/12 killed.

I have every class at or near 50 (120 beforehand obv) except a hunter, monk, and priest, though I have played all at max level throughout the years in various expacs and settings.

I main a frost mage, but am still on the fence about what I am going to main in shadowlands, deathknight was my main before I switched in Legion so I’m accustomed to tanking, melee dps, and ranged dps.

Would prefer a raiding guild. The days I can not make raid time (if at night) are Friday and Saturday at the moment. Otherwise, I can make all night raid times. Morning I work 7a-3p Central US time so I cant make raids in that bracket of time.

1 Like

Hey Soniera,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

1 Like

Not sure if we’d be exactly what you’re after but I want to leave this here just incase since we would be open to adding another ranged onto the roster, I will note we are filled up on Mages though.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST (7-10 CST). We aren’t a hardcore CE guild by any means but we push as far as we can into mythic with a chill relaxed raid environment. Our prog was unfortunately cut short in Nya’lotha due to burn outs and most of our members are still waiting on Shadowlands so we are a bit quiet at the moment - however we are a pretty active guild when there’s stuff to do.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if Alliance/times/days is all okay and you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site and if we’re not what you’re looking for then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/

2 Likes

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team finished nyalotha 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Added you guys and look forward to talking soon.

Hi Shunjin! We are looking to round off our roster with CE focused raiders for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushzul-jin-homebrew-heroes-recruiting-for-shadowlands/635003

2 Likes

rampantguild.com Feel free to contact us if interested.

1 Like

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10:30-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-9:30-12:30est

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

HMU

1 Like

If your still looking, we would love to chat with you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129

1 Like

What The Fox Horde/Auchindoun is looking for raiders. Our raid days are Fri/Sat 6-9 CST. We are a group who has raided for over 10 years across multi games and have most recently returned to WoW to raid shadowlands. Some of our players did AOTC in BFA, we have all done M+ content pushing to see how high we could get with newly returned gear levels. If you are interested msg me in Discord Cy#2301 or my Btag LuvMachine#11708

1 Like

Hagana Happen (H) Illidan is Looking for players rolling into shadowlands. High content driven guild!

Raiding = Mythic experienced, PVP = Multi Glad experienced. RBGs = high warlord experienced.
All players and skill levels will be welcome. Friendly and helpful atmosphere.

1 Like

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 10/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Would love to have a chat with you hit me up if the info below suits you,
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Hello Soniera!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Soniera, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Heya, see below:

Bonobos> is a new guild created by old players with CE experiences!

We are looking for mature (18+), non-toxic and good players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to progress in a enjoyable environment, and to be able to have fun while playing the game.

Most of us are adult with busy boring lives, when we sit down and play WoW, it’s because we want to relax and have a good time. We want to play with friends that are looking for semi-hardcore raiding one or two days a week.

The other days we are doing Mythic+, achievement runs, and maybe some PvP too!

Currently, we are raiding from 10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday with the same times.

We are very friendly, always open for a chat, and we even have a Discord with memes and a dedicated channel for animal pictures. Also looking for guild meetings at BlizzCon for those going (if they bring them back).

We’re waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Contact me: Jaska#11811 (Bnet) / Jaska#0420 (Discord)

or my partner: Dottie#11173 (Bnet) / Nylreth#1960 (Discord)

Hey buddy, my mythic raiding guild is going for CE and are need for a few more dps. Contact me below to talk more about it, thanks.

Disc: Kareco#4773 BNET: Kareco#1723