470 resto druid seeking home

Hello!

Quit in MoP due to marriage, rejoining due to divorce and returning to what makes me happy. I am really seeking a new community to be a part of!

I am hard at work with my neck (lvl 91) and my cloak (15 @ only 62 res), so I’d love to find a guild who needs a strong healer mechanically for full H NYA clears and still doing first bosses in M Nya as well, if there are any of you out there still :(…

I’m a multi-class healer (I like to have max rank priest/druid/shaman/paladin one of every armor class for boostage potential :wink: ) however currently i only have my druid in regards to BFA but that will totally change come Shadowlands, where i plan to go very hard on them all again like old times. (the others are parked at 120 with no neck/cloak currently)

Let me know, I am a very solid healer, I love my weakauras and dbm and I am a very very active player.

Thanks!!

Hey there Sporemon!

I’ll be upfront and mention that what I have to offer isn’t entirely what you’re looking for, I’m just putting it out there so that you have extra options. < Big Click Energy > is recruiting for its Shadowlands team and could use a strong and reliable healer as we plan on going CE (at a non-competitive pace).

Although we have suspended progression raiding until the end of BFA, we do still clear Heroic Nya every week and push mythic+ keys together. I don’t know that we’ll step back in mythic as we had a number of core raiders drop out, given that the end of BFA approaches and, in all honesty, it wasn’t the greatest expansion to begin with.

Feel free to contact me (Cerberus#1179) or check out our advert below if you’d like more info!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello Sporemon!
I love to heal all the things too! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52