I always attract these types

Hello & thanks for reading…

1 Like

I’m on Turalyon, new guild, Hardcore Casual. U pretty much described my vision for the guild. If you are interested. Lemme know.

Hey there! Slightly Inefficient on Thrall is looking for more members to join us as we gear up for Shadowlands. Currently we do M+ but we are all experienced raiders and are looking to return to raiding in Shadowlands. I hope you will join us and to hear from you! If you have any questions message me on BNet: CPeppers#1263

Hey Samhain! Yes, I know this struggle, and it blows. I’ve been through several guilds myself, large, small, medium, social/raiding only/the WORKS. Hopefully, Shadow Company can offer something that will provide what you’re looking for. I’ll drop the blurb below, but I’m absolutely not opposed to chatting away and discussing what we’ve got to offer.

Our Discord is so busy some days I have to turn off my phone - we talk about pretty much anything! So I can promise on the little bit of soul I have left that there is PLENTY to chat about. :wink:

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Are you looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

1 Like

Good morning Samhain,

Not sure if you’re open to bumping your evening playtime back an additional hour, but if you are <Dusk to Dawn> is recruiting. We are a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back and tight-knit group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

Even though we are still building, you can find people in discord chatting every single night, usually doing content together as well. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (and even before/after some raid nights as well). We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and raid achievements. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

You would enjoy the Dojo.

Heya Sam!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community. We do all sorts of activities from raiding, mythic plus, to transmog and pets. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Samhain!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Good luck in your search - finding a good home is ever so important