[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Saw you and approved you! :slight_smile: See you in game.

Need a guild to get into shadowlands? Want people to play other games with as well? Well come check out evolved gaming! Come for the Horde Guild, stay for the call of duty groups and guild jackbox night in discord!

1 Like

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming. org. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Hello o/ Pretty new to Area 52. Currently looking for a laid back casual social guild. Is there a way i could talk to you guys for more info ?

Hey! Feel free to message me on Discord - Severinne#3611. :slight_smile:

We’re still recruiting as we get ready for shadowlands! Come check out our multi-game community at evolvedgaming .org!

2 Likes

Give us a try! Evolved is an 18+ multi-gaming community that offers the chance to make some amazing friends, play some games together, and be with a group that understands real life comes first. There’s always something going on.

Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Hello! I’m a new(ish)/returning player looking for a semi-casual guild to hopefully progress in Shadowlands content and beyond (ultimate goal would be to get AOTC on current tiers). Also interested in pushing mid-high keys once my gear/familiarity with class allows.

I’m working on gearing an Hpriest and Rdruid, but would be open to other spec/roles depending on need. I put in an application on the site and would love to talk to someone in the guild!

Hello! I am a player returning to WoW after a long haitus! I’ve played BFA very casually, but I’m excited about Shadowlands, and I’m looking for a guild to call home. I play both factions, but I focus on Horde overall. I’m really hoping to find a new guild community, and I like the sound of Evolved Gaming. I signed up on the website, and I am down to DM with someone in Discord! Zing#8331 Thanks in advance for any response. :smile:

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

Looking for a guild? Hoping to find someone to stick with until shadowlands? Do you need AOTC still? Come check us out at evolvedgaming .org! We’re a fun, friendly, heroic raiding guild, and you get a full multi-game community to hang out with for joining!

1 Like

Have been looking at this guild :slight_smile: Love that you have Horde Area 52 and Alliance Proudmoore which is where I have guildless toons lol. Have a couple old playing friends though that would join with on both servers trying to get to your site so we can join together. We are mostly just casually playing and preparing for ShadowLands at this time but still do lots of stuff currently. Hope can get friends to your site soon!

1 Like

Come check out our ever growing community that has more to offer. With all the different games we play im sure we will have something for you. Check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

2 Likes

In and have a couple friends otw been great so far for sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evolved is still looking for more! Come join us for fun, chaos, possibly destruction, and a rousing good time! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming. org. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

1 Like

Evolved is still recruiting more as we get closer and closer to shadowlands! come check us out at evolvedgaming .org

2 Likes

I’m glad I found this guild. Really great group of people. There’s always someone on running M+s, dungeons, etc.

2 Likes

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Let me introduce you to this funky little guild thats serving up all the killer classics and more

Stay tuned as you wont want to miss this episode of Flavortown

2 Likes