[H] Returning old school player LF guild/home

Greetings!

I am a returning player after a lengthy hiatus off and on since tier 1 Cata, looking to get back into the thick of things with Shadowlands. I have hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding experience in the past, but I’m looking for a more flexible and casual raiding/mythic guild if possible due to RL obviously. Ahhh… to be young with free time again…

For raiding, I am mainly available Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun. Mon/Thurs/Fri are mostly out for me unless stuff starts much later in the evening. Either way, I can help out where needed whether that’s farming, helping with quests, or mythic keys, if raiding space is limited.

Currently on this server, I have leveled both a Prot Paladin and a Rogue, and I’m working on finishing out my leveling on a Shadow Priest that I transferred over. I do have a Warlock and a Mage on another server from when I last played about 2-2.5 years ago that I can transfer over if needed (both are 50).

If you have any questions for me or want to reach out to chat, feel free to hit me up either here, or in game - endac#1928.

p.s. If the name sounds familiar, I was kind of a staple on Sargeras [H/A] way back in the day, and I have a chunk of videos out on the Warcraft Movies website if you need some nostalgia. :slight_smile:

Hello Endac!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52