Looking for Guild for SL

Hey, so I’m a returning player who’s currently looking for a guild to prepare for SL. Right now I’m playing an MM hunter and just looking for a guild to mess around doing M+ and Heroic Ny’alotha for the rest of BFA. My main I plan on playing in SL is either between my MM hunter, assassination rogue, or either warrior dps spec. If anyone is interesed in talking more then feel free to add my bnet LazyPeon#11106 or on Discord RAID Shadow Legends#9956 (meme name i know lol)

1 Like

Hey there, my guild, < Drunk Tanks> Is recruiting Mythic Raiders for SL. We are currently on a break from progression in Ny’alotha, but we still do heroic, and the first 3 in mythic, if you are interested. My discord is Magerdanger#6922

Guild Name:

Raid Times: T/Th/ M ( Starting in Shadowlands ) 6-9PM EST

Current Progression: 9/12M

Goals for Shadowland: Cutting Edge

Contact us!

GM: JBerg#11477

Officer: Fetty#11273

discord name didnt work :frowning:

Hello Stepdotter!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Alot of us are in our 30s - or older. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Stepdotter i am gonna contact you on discord as will so this is just a blob reply lol. But if you have found a guild what suits your taste check mine out. I am aiming for guild to do PvE and PvP during Shadowlands. Still working on establishing its 1st raid team and pvp arena team. But i am looking for anyone who interested :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016