LF [H] raiding guild

Hello recruitment forum,

Currently coming back from a very long break that I took during BfA, and am looking for a new home. Looking for a heroic guild that may dable into mythic as well for SL.

About me:

I have been playing since Vanilla, and have played various classes and roles over the years. Currently I am looking at maining a healer for Shadow Lands. I currently have a Disc/Holy Priest ready to go and am working on a RDruid and RShammy as well. I have raided in all tiers up to BfA when I was forced to take a break due to being in a remote setting with very unstable internet, but now I am back and ready to rock Shadow Lands.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back!

(Dashing Cloaks)
We are a newly formed guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights. We are on Horde Mal’Ganis

Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)

Current needs for the raid team

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
Mdps- High 1 spot available
Rdps- High 3+ spots available

Any Exceptional applicants are welcome to apply no matter the need of the current role.
Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002.

Bumpity uppity

Hello, Welcome back to the game. I think our guild would be a good fit for you. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52

Hello Hasslehoofs!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

hey man. Add me to btag and lets chat yergory#1102.

Heya, have something you might be interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hey Hasslehoofs ! Hope it isn’t too late because I think we might be the right fit for you, mind if we can do a voice interview ?
Here’s more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828

< Special > of Hyjal, is a one night a week guild that is striving to achieve AOTC in a timely manner, and push head strong into mythic in a casual atmosphere.

Some of the members of the guild have raided together for several years and we have a good core but want to add to our ranks in order to be able to tackle our goals quicker and push into mythic at a faster pace.

Realm: Hyjal
Realm Time Zone: PST
Raid Times: Saturday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm (realm time)

Recruiting for Shadowlands and in need of healers/dps.

Would love to chat with you more about joining our team. My contact information is : Euphoria#11461 (btag) || Euphoria#1146 (discord).

Hey there Hasslehoofs! Please check out Hallowed and see if we may be a fit for you :slight_smile: We are currently looking for healers, specifically a Disc Priest. Thank you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049

Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Looking to fill all roles hit me up
sumwrath#1715