199 Shaman/ 185 druid LF 2 night raiding guild

Long story short, i have a life and family so i haven’t had the chance to raid in the past few expansions. Looking to test the waters again preferably 2 days/nights a week. I have previous raid exp but nothing recently.

If you’re interested in possibly raiding 1 night
We are a guild of people who used to raid competitively but don’t have the time anymore to commit to multiple raid days. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
If you’re interested add me on discord: Neil#4199

Hello Bobo! I don’t know if you’re open to server transfer/faction change, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello! If you are open to transfer, on Emerald-Dream [US] is forming a team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, and consistent healing so any of your specs would be very welcome!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H and need more regular players to help us get past some bumps.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Hey Bobo. Vae Victis is in the Anetheron server group. We raid two nights a week (tue/thur 8:15-11:00 EST), currently clearing normal in one night and pushing heroic on the other. We’re a mostly casual guild with a great core and a lot of joking around on discord but we’re trying to push content a bit more. Cozybadguy#8607 on discord if you’re interested.

Hello! If transferring to horde isn’t an issue The Legion of Oom is recruiting and we are an AOTC focused guild so we are not hardcore. Our raid nights are tuesday and thursday from 6 to 9 PM PST and we are looking for all roles. Add my btag Jspades#11511 if you have any questions.

We raid wed/fri 730 cst. Bunch of 30 year olds with kids, jobs, and lives.
Alucorp#1319 if you wanna see if we are a mutual fit!

Hey there!

We are looking for Healers and DPS, and we think you would be a great fit for us.
We’re also going for the Keystone Master Mount every season!

Raid times: Fridays from 8-11pm EST (thinking about adding on Sat as well)
Realm: Greymane/Tanaris
Faction: Horde

We are pushing hard to get AOTC this patch and every patch forward. We’re a great group of friends that love to have fun, but actually prog.

Please reach out to my officer (Gothicaria#3122) if you are interested, or respond here.

Thank you!! Hope to chat soon :slight_smile:

Hello Boboroidz!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

We are an adult only (21+) guild that raids Tues & Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Currently 4/10H, 10/10N and I have an immediate opening for an Ele or Enh Shaman. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

I would love to sit down and chat with you sometime about joining our ranks. We aren’t a large guild, but we have been competitive in the past, including being in the top 10 on our server during Legion, top 5 on alliance.

Here is our guild recruitment message, if you are interested -

Knights of the alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding team.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is farm more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us. We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, every raid tier.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST. If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hello Boboroidz!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ gaming community recruiting! 12/12N, 12/12H Ny’alotha

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Boboroidz,

Might have a solution for you. Phoenix Has two 2 night a week raid groups one that is Tuesday& Thursday and one that is Wednesdays and Mondays. You can find our recruitment post in the Hyperlink.

Most of the guild is in their 30s and been raid together for over 3 years. We understand well the life/game/raid balance. Hit me up on here or Discord and let me know.

Thank you.

Good morning to you and I am fashionably late to the dance as you have a number of replies, but let me introduce my guild . Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. :sunflower:Allumination ~ Stormrage