Two Players looking for guild

Hello everyone - Currently interested in taking the next step into my adventures in WoW PvE Raiding - And i’ve brought a family along with me as well :slight_smile:
Currently LF a new AOTC Guild - Mythic isn’t required but will not turned down either as i am interested in that content long term as well
There is two of us looking for a home with a casual third and we consist of

1. Enhancement Shaman / Shadow Priest
  2. Fury Warrior / Havoc Demon Hunter
  3. Priest / Druid and anything inbetween ( Casual Player )
  • We all have some experience in the current heroic tier - All of normal cleared, with our AOTC being earned through another family member who is a top 50 US Player
    and is mentoring us on min/maxxing our classes faster than a normal player would, with that being said i am very confident we will be a good fit anywhere we are placed
  • We have very flexible timeslots available to raid and can adapt to most if need be.

Battletags for each players are as follows corresonding to our classes above.

1. Sandwich#11645
  2. Arkkaic#1830
  3. Rhia#11498

All of us look forward to the responses and we wish everyone a good day :slight_smile:

bump for da fams

Bump for Bump

Guild: Casually Heroic 12/12H 4/12M

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs: We need a few more Range Dps (Mages, Boomkin, Shadow Priest), and Healers. Anyone that wants to game with some pretty chill people. We will work around your desired class.

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythics. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

1 Like

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

[ Area-52] [H] <Ex Inferno> "Team Orange" SoD recruitment

Guild: The Madhouse
Guild Status: Semi-Hardcore Progression
Server / Faction: Area 52 / Horde
Raid Schedule:
Fri 10 PM-1 AM EST
Sat 10 PM-1 AM EST
Raid Prog:
Uldir progression: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M
Battle of Dazar’Alor: 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 2/2N 2/2H
The Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha: 12/12N 12/12H 4/12M
Background: Guild was formed at the end of Legion and has had heroic and some mythic progression all of BFA. It is a guild looking to build a group of fantastic people to push ce raid content next xpac.

Positions available: DPS - Hybrid Play - Healers - Tank
DPS
-Looking for exceptional DPS players to fill our core raid team
-Big priority Ranged DPS but all other classes will be considered
Hybrid
-Looking for Players who can fill multiple roles for certain boss fights.
Heals
-Looking for exceptional Healers to fill out our mythic roster.
-Big Priority on Disc Priest and H Pal but all healers will be considered.
Raid Lead/GM
Discord: Delorik#1097: Faster Response Time
B-Net: Delorik#11523