Healer looking for guild

looking for a guild to call home, i been playing bout six months now starting to get the hang of things.

Hello Mumenhealer!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Good evening,

Local Defense Channel raids from 630-930pm EST on Wednesday and Monday nights. We have a small tight group of friends and are always active in doing things together or hanging out on Discord. Admittedly, we took a break before pre-patch, but we have a guild full of 12/12H 4/12M raiders and all aim to do so again, while also achieving things like Keystone Master.

If this sounds like something you are interested in talking more about, feel free to hit me up on Discord - TommyÖliver#8971

i signed up at the evolvedgaming and sent u friend request, hopefully for inv to guild

Had a crazy work week - I hope another one of the officers helped you out :slight_smile: