Can Be Deleted

We have found a guild we are happy in. Thanks to everyone who reached out.

Thank you!

1 Like

Bump. We’re still on the lookout!

Any chance of posting your friends names so logs can be reviewed?

Hi there! I am the GM of The Game Theory on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H. We are looking for a healer & melee dps for heroic progression and onwards. Raid times T/TH 7-10p EST. Disc/Holy priest, R Druid. Adult environment where we have a good time and down bosses.

We are currently looking for players with close to, or over, 200 ilvl. Disc/Holy priest or R Druid, as well as a dps with a viable healing offspec. We are also looking for a few melee as well. One with a tanking offspec in case a tank can’t make it.

Feel free to add me on bnet at nerdgrl4life#1392 and I’m happy to answer any questions!

Hey Azgrenrim,

I feel that you would be a good fit for our raid team. Below is some brief information about our raid team. Reach out if there are questions!

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

Hello Azgrenrim!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ gaming community recruiting! 12/12N, 12/12H Ny’alotha

Hey Azgrenrim! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you and your friends! While our raid days are a little off from what you specified in your post, I figured I’d give you a little bit of info about us just in case it sounded like something you’d be interested in. Our progression goals are to just push as far as we can into mythic, but we’re always looking for others to just hang out with us or run normal / heroic on off nights (no set schedule currently for off nights but generally 1 or 2 a week so everyone can come!)

Enough rambling, here’s some info about us! We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

Hello Azgrenrim my name is Sheaves and I am the recruiter for the guild Get Better. I believe we may be a good fit for you and both of your friends. I’ll leave my guild spam for you to read through I also added you on Bnet to talk as well. The only possible issue we may have is our raid days of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30Pm to 10:30PM server time/EST are a little different than what it seems you’re looking for I hope you will still consider us.
[H] [Area 52] 10/10N 5/10H Recruiting Players For Progression
Get Better is a newly formed Area 52 guild led by experienced raiders with mythic raiding experience. Raid leader and most of the current roster is currently 10/10N and 5/10H. We plan on clearing AOTC as quickly as we can each tier. If we have the the players and the numbers to do so we would like to go into mythic progression sometime after AOTC.
Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30Pm to 10:30PM server time/EST.
What You Can Expect When Raiding With US
We are a good group of people that want to joke around and have fun with raiding but also want to kill bosses and put in the effort to keep improving. We will hold individual players accountable if it interferes with progression but instead of benching and raging at a player for mistakes we would prefer a player to take constructive criticism and is willing to ask questions and put in effort to improve. We are open to new and returning players that may not be at the top of their game yet all we ask is you put in the effort and want to get better.
We are always recruiting casuals, mythic+ players and PvPers. We just recently created the guild on 12/26/20 and already have over 50 players that are active and want to play the game with guildees and build relationships and teamwork rather than pugging. We have an active guild discord made available to all guildees. We have players that enjoy mythic+ and PvP as well so join now and start getting to know who we are. Its a MMO so lets build a community that enjoys playing all aspects of the game together. We do have a guild application I will link here that also has a link to our main recruitment message with more info about our guild. forms.gle/Eahd3UkSB44gB11s8

[H]<Rägnarok> on Area52 is looking for a few more members to fill out our second mythic raid team! Currently 10/10N 9/10H “Dream Team” needs a few more bodies!
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
If you are looking for a team let us know! We would love to have you!

Contacts:
Bnet: Aearowen#1979
Discord: Aearo9581

Hey Azgrenrim, I think we could fit you guys in on our team. We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am server time, and are currently 6/10H, 10/10N. I’ll leave a link to our info below and if you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-610h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you all would be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. Here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!]

We do have a lot of Melee DPS but a few of them want to go healer/ranged so we might be the perfect fit. Please read my giant wall of text and let me know!

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

hi guys! our raid days are slightly off from what you are looking for, but I hope you give us a shot since we are awesome!! we have 2 raid teams so hopefully 1 group or the other fits your interest team purple is 9/10h team blue is 10/10n [H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting - #12 by Azzyriell-area-52