7/10 H 206 ilvl RESTO/BALANCE druid LF guild

7/10 H 206 ilvl RESTO/BALANCE druid LF guild. LF minimum AotC, preferably some mythic, not necessarily CE. Available 2 nights a week 10pm EST +.

Hey, I’m recruiting for Insatiable’s team 2. We started raiding last week but are 8/10 Heroic, expecting to be a late-tier CE team. We raid Mon/Thurs from 8-11 PM EST. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (BigMadDad#8886) if you’re interested!

Hey Timhalpert, I’m recruiting for a newly formed guild H U N G. Looking at your goals and raid times I think we make a good fit for you.

H U N G is a newly formed, CE-focused guild looking to recruit players for raids and High keys. Raid times are Thursday/Friday 10pm - 2am EST. Currently 6/10H. LF all RANGED DPS/RSHAM/RDRUID/TANK - PST for more information

Feel free to add me BasedKiz#1565 if you have any questions

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. (I know its a bit off from your requested time, but I thought I would check) Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ gaming community recruiting! 12/12N, 12/12H Ny’alotha