Looking for Shadowlands Guild

Hello,
I am looking for a guild for my buddy and I. We play every day (if we can), and we give it our best to contribute to the Guild. We want to ACTUALLY BE a part of the guild. We want to raid, run dungeons, level, etc. I main a Prot Warrior and am currently lvling a Subtlety Rogue. My friend mains a Druid Healer and is currently lvling a Prot Warrior. Let me know, thanks!

Hey Darkshine! I realize you’re currently on Horde but I will post our guild info below just incase you’re open to moving.

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands. CE would be nice, but I’m more interested in finding people that care more about the community than the progression. Basically, if we get it, that’s great but we won’t be upset if we fall short. We are keeping the roster limited to only the raid team so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. We’re taking our time filling the roster because we are making sure the people we bring in are highly skilled and fit the personality of the group well instead of just bringing in anyone to buffer our numbers. When Shadowlands drops, we plan on clearing content quickly. Many of our members are returning Mythic/CE experienced raiders.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 4/12M (with a couple pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hi there!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We actually have a tank opening.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey Darkshine. We are currently full on tanks and healers but if you guys are open to DPS we would be interested in talking

Hey there, we just started a new guild on Bleeding Hollow aimed at pushing into mythic with only a 4 hour raid each week. We raid Sunday’s from 6-10PM EST

Add me on battle net and we can have a chat
Jagorman#1954

Hey there!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Guild & Server: Onslaught - Horde NA - Doomhammer
Language(s): English
Current Progression: 8/12H Nyalotha - (Covid-19 put us on raid break til SL 9.0 prepatch hits)
Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs: 815p to 11:30pm Eastern (515-830p PST/server)
Quick Summary: Onslaught is a casual-progressive Normal & AOTC Heroic raiding guild who has existed since 2006. We are focused on clearing all Normal and Heroic raid content in Shadowlands. We occasionally dip our toes into Mythic raiding as our team-size allows, after we clear AOTC. We also do Mythic+ 5 man keys on off nights.
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Onslaught
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/doomhammer/Onslaught
Requirements: Must be Char Level 120 and item level 425+ in Main Spec gear // Must be 18+ IRL age // have previous raid experience, either in BFA or an earlier expansion // Must be OK with wiping on progress fights & be able to take constructive advice if offered in the process of learning new encounters.
Needs: We’re currently recruiting healers & dps roles with a spot for offtank & enjoy & can play multiple specs of hybrid classes
Application: Drop me a message on my btag or Discord if interested in settting up a recruitment chat
Contacts: GM minaah#1990 (btag) // minaah#3795 (Discord)
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/VpEdq29

<><> S l i t [H] Area-52<><>

<><>Raid Schedule<><> 8 cst - 11 cst, nights up for discussion

<><>About Us<><> We are a group of friends who played BFA and pugged most of the raids. Ran some M+ here and there but kinda faded halfway through the expansion. We’re old friends who have been playing together since cata and really love the game. We just want to raid with a regular group of people and enjoy the content with other friends. We are in our late 20s with full-time jobs, but still manage to find time to play this great game. We are mainly just looking for other people to play the game with. Make new friends. We aren’t tied to specific covenants or anything like that. We want you to play what is fun for you and what you enjoy. Mostly PVE progression focused, but PVP on the side.

<><>What does our name mean?<><> There’s a guy we know that always says “Slit” when something is about to go down. It just kind of stuck with us.

<><>Shadowlands Goals<><> Find a consistent group to run PvE content (M+ key pushing, Raid proression) with to progress our characters together. Mostly though, find new people to play with and have some fun!

<><>What are we looking for?<><> We have no preference when it comes to raids. We just want people to come to raid with a good attitude . We don’t want to exclude anyone. We want people who share the same ideas as us and also want to make new friends and play the game with. We want people who are looking to achieve new things in the game, Whatever that may be.

<><>Contact Information<><>
<> Battenet - Hockeyjuan#1299
<> Discord - hockeyjuan8797#2106
<> In-game - Normhitzges

Hey Darkshine,

Crimson Brotherhood is always open to quality players and is looking to expand our raid sizes. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

Hello Darkshine! I am from Meme Regime - (H) Mal’Ganis we’d like to invite both you and your friend to join us for SL both in and out of raiding! Below you can find a bit more info about our guild

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey man I help run a small guild for new and returning players on Emerald dream called , we are always looking for more folks to join us. I like to keep us smallish that there’s more of a feel of family and not just another number in a guild. If you’d like to talk more hit me up. Bigbadbud#11141

Almost Awesome is an Alliance AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

Hey Darkshine! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

What level of raiding are you looking at? We do not need tanks, but we have dps and healer openings:

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Our doesn’t have much info yet R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

Hello Darkshine!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hi there! If you’re still looking, check out our info below and reach out if you think it aligns!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

I know there’s soo many choices but maybe make the right one!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894