Hunter looking for AOTC guild

/Wave Hi there!
Bm hunter who took a much needed hiatus mid tier looking for an AOTC guild. can make pretty much any raid time. I also play other classes at a high level if needed. I do not mind swapping classes for shadowlands or specs. Just looking for a forever home.
you can message me on discord at PAPAFLOP#1318

Hi Jhunter!
I run a semi-casual guild on Sargeras [A] with AotC being our tier goal to close out BfA. We’re still filling out our ranks, but are about 1-2 raid-ready players from getting raids on our schedule.

Until then, we are focusing on M+ to hone our mechanics, PVP (arenas, CTA Missions etc…) , Transmog/Mount farming runs, Island Expeditions, and basic leveling/grinding/essence/corruption assistance.

Our main active times are 9PM-Midnight Pacific due to most members having families or jobs the result in later playtimes.

We believe in a “play what you want to play” when it comes to class/race/spec, we don’t believe in following the “meta” builds since we view the game simply as a game, and games are meant to be enjoyed by the player.

If any of this sounds interesting or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at:

Pismochef#1380 -Discord
Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet

hey i’ll hit you up fynale#1653

Hi JHunter! My guild is a pretty small guild, but we’re super friendly and looking for a ranged DPS or two to hop in. If you like the idea of a low time commitment and close-knit group, we could be the forever home you’re hoping for!

Gonna drop our guild spam here, and if you like what you read, I’d love to hear from you :smiley:

Hello! Check out our post. If youre interested we would love to chat!

Hello jHUNTER!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

heres our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #349 by Eskey-area-52

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey Papaflop! Haha that bnet tag makes me laugh. Anyway! We are looking for RDPS to fill our raid team.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for RDPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few short weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 12/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord