The Official Playable Haranir Thread

You are not alone!! I would LOVE to be able to play a Harronir. I adore the customizations we’ve seen for them so far, and they’re incredibly unique despite clearly using the Night Elf skeletons. Having this sort of half-way point between Dark Trolls and Night Elves is astounding, and when I found out they can turn into bats? :heart_eyes:

I love bats so very much. They’re quite interesting and adorable little flying dog babies, and I would have such a fun time getting to fly around as a pug-nosed bat with those big ol’ ears!!! :sob:

6 Likes

Please be playable and be able to be Druid.

7 Likes

So wanting these to be a playable race! I’d roll one instantly, love their design!

7 Likes

Of they become playable the only class id really like to see avaible is demonhunter.

I only play trolls so id imagine my character to be more dark troll who worships hireek hence rhe bat features. It would also allow me to rp as a shadowhunter ans finally have a “troll” that uses glaives. It would be my main and i can finally rest with a main character every expac without just picking anything.

Otherwise there reallt wouldnt be any reason for me and others to play one since trolls can already be everything except dh snd evoker.

We need more dhs races anyways and ir looks like these guys share animation with night elves so besides maybe a bat like demon form there wouldnt be much to work on. Easy win

3 Likes

Well crap. The name sounded like some kind of Viking types, I got all excited we might get vrykul. It’s troll-elves.

1 Like

I had just watched last/this week’s Taliesin and Evitel weekly recap and I think they have the right theory about what are the Harronirs are doing and why they are there.

1 Like

Indeed but it’s coming lol. They’ve already confirmed it so now it’s just a matter of timing. Was just telling a friend that I’m excited for gnome and KT dh myself.

1 Like

You gnome sir and or madam is amazing looking. Love the mog.

1 Like

O tyvm! This isn’t even the completed look either. I’m still after a belt and other leg robe piece. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hilariously, I think the Sand Gnomes or Leper Gnomes would be more popular than the Regular or Mechagnomes.

for what it’s worth, i think they look awesome.

5 Likes

I’m all for Harronir so long as they don’t use Night Elves casting animations… can’t stand the male migraine attack cast for spells.

They Definitely are Druids or atleast shapeshifters in some form.

2 Likes

If we get them, which I hope we do, and it seems kinda obvious to a LOT of people they will be.

I mean, they’re even in the Player Race Files at the moment according to Datamining. Granted Blizz could change thier minds.

Then they’ll for sure be Druids. It’s the only class we really seem them being in Game, and thier whole shtick is about protecting the ancient magical tree roots.

Did they confirm DH and Evoker. Because I thought they said those two classes were most likely not opening up.

They do use the Nelf Animations at least as of the first Alpha Build where most of thier customizations and stuff were datamined.

But in my opinion it’s not the worst, I’d rather have these guys then not, and anything is better then Fem Worgen animations, lmao.

Yesssssssss i cant believe im not the only one who hates ittttttt. Cant play any night elf casters with it.

1 Like

I only play my Male Druid as a Night Elf strictly because you never see the casting animation :joy:. Live Night Elf, theme, aesthetic and lore but the male casting animation I don’t like.

I’m praying Harronir might get more custom animations but use a similar rig like what they did with Goblin / Vulpera.

I really love the Harrornir! I love the fact they mix the best in both the trolls and the night elves and even add the bat animal part!!! A perfect balance of wildness and pretiness!

What i would love is if they would have some nose options to make their nose more upward or more similar to bats!

3 Likes

Other Allied Race and Customization Threads
Here I will post other Allied Race and Customization threads. If you’re interested in threads like this one and want to see more I implore you to seek out these other threads and their creators and support any and all that you like!

Several Other Threads Of Note

A Compilation of Customization threads - By Benhart

Ankoan and Jinyu Thread - By Rorrand

Arakkoa Thread - By Lore

Big Blood Elf Customization Thread - By Veras (Zandrae)

Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin’dorei) - By Kyuu (Fenelon)

Broken/Krokul Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Covenant Races Thread - By Emerril

Customization Suggestions Megathread - By Drede

Dark Iron and Mag’har customization Thread - By Grymes

Dark Ranger Thread - By Balesong

Drakonid Thread - By Keldar

Dragonmaw Orcs and Wildhammer Dwarves - By Keldar

Eldritch Knight/Void Knight Concept - By Greatbrae

Ethereal Thread - By Lore

Forsaken Customization Thread - By Baalsamael

Forsaken and LFD Model Toggle Thread - By Greatbrae

Forest Troll AR thread - By Zurogrusel

Furbolg Discussion Thread - By Fenelon

Goblin customization! - By Hendry

Harrornir Discussion Thread - By Daisy

High Elf Customization Thread - By Fenelon

Human Customization Thread - By Anansi

Kelfin/Gilgoblin Thread - By Ruff

Kul’tiran and Zandalari Customization - By Kyzendra

Kul’tiran Love & Customization Thread - By Morbann (Fenelon)

LFD and Draenei customization - By Averyx

Man’ari Eredar more customizations - By Mianyaue

Mechagnome Customization - By Coaxial (Fenelon)

Mok’nathal Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Naga Allied Race Thread - By Leotheras

Nathanos Style Forsaken - By Fallyn

Nightborne Customization Thread - By Ellinia

Night Elf Customization Thread - By Artanys

Ogre Thread - By Bagzak

Big Orc Customization Thread - By Zurogrusel

Rajani Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Saberon Thread - By Lore

San’layn Thread - By Fallyn

Saurok Thread - By Bagzak

Sethrak Thread - By Nadezhdha

Taunka Thread - By Zitga

Tinker Megathread - by Tausnor

Tuskarr Playable Race Megathread - by Jorreno

Tuskarr Playable Race Discussion Thread - by Mianyaue

Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren’dorei) - By Fenelon

Vrykul Discussion Thread - By Mianyaue

Vulpera Customization Thread - By Fokoru

Warlock Stables Customization - By Baalsamael

Worgen Customization Megathread - By Keori

Worgen Tails Thread - By Caelus

4 Likes

A big thanks to you! I am myself the person who made the EU man’ari customization thread that you linked! :wink:

Orweyna in TWW, I really want to get Harronir as playable race :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Imgur

6 Likes

Orweyna : performs an epic nature dance.
Ginger dwarf : alone holds chains weighing several tons
Faerin : just standing there… MENACINGLY!
Xal’atath :crystal_ball: :slightly_smiling_face: :crystal_ball:

1 Like