The Official Playable Haranir Thread

We (I mostly or probably only) would love for these spiky fellas to be playable. Thank you for reading and thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Their leader is probably this lady with a unique model and also can shapeshift into a bat form, which implies Haranir. is a Druidic race, and if they are playable, we might be able to play as HHaranir Druids.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/unique-harronir-orweyna-model-datamined-in-the-war-within-alpha-major-druid-in-339179#comments

Their Heritage Armor?

Their possible mounts?

P/S Don’t ask me how to pronounce the word Harronir. TY to Magnarok.

P/S They need to have a tail like this:
nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/prehensile-tailed-porcupine

40 Likes

It’s kind of like when Peter Griffin would wear costumes to get extra free samples at the Costco.

We know that’s you, night elves. You can’t become a playable race a third time.

28 Likes

I would argue they need this feature:

nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/prehensile-tailed-porcupine

stares at Dwarves

29 Likes

So is this based on male human model or female orc model? I been beging blizzard for human shamans for years, if this race can be shaman ill give them cash asap.

They go hard lowkey

2 Likes

Even harder to pronounce. Would love to listen to a Latin person saying it aloud. With all of the 'r’s rolled off the tongue.

The missing link between night elves and trolls. I like that there are feet options, I will slap wings on every one of them and be a gargoyle race.

9 Likes

Yup, I hope they evolved from the transition between Dark Trolls and Night Elves.

1 Like

I wanna make a Porqupiney Muscle Mommy

3 Likes

They have the options to have quills on their shoulders and hair though. So they could just be mutated quillboar.

4 Likes

Harronir seem really cool, but honestly I’d prefer the Mole Mounts be for playable Kobolds.

Genuinely my most wanted race and the new models are a HUGE step up from the Legion models.

1 Like

These Trolves are bizarre and ugly, so of course they’ll become a new playable race…

8 Likes

Yes please, adding my vote to it!

3 Likes

I will be happy to play one :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

I wonder if it would hurt them to add another skinny (not scrawny, more like tonified) race to represent people that doesn’t identify themselves like these other races that aren’t belves.

3 Likes

Maybe we will get them in the 11.2.

3 Likes

Yes please , we need them

1 Like

hi i want to make 193729102 harrornir please and thanks <3

8 Likes

tbf you can already be a human shaman; Kul Tiran Shaman.