I made a compilation of all the things I’ve seen people ask for over the last year. I’m trying to be as inclusive as possible with ideas regardless of my own personal opinion on them.
Blood Elves have several subgroups which we would like to see more customization for.
Farstriders are the Blood Elf ranger faction. They have nature themes and are seen in Warcraft 2 and 3. They’re an important part of the Thalassian military.
Customization features which appeal to the Farstrider Fantasy are:
- Tattoos like the one seen in Warcraft 2.
- Feathers in hair for nature themes.
- Arguably braids both long and short to keep hair from being caught in bow strings.
Magisters are the Blood Elf caster fantasy. Powerful mages of Quel’thalas and an important part of the Thalassian nation.
- Runic tatoos.
- Longer hairstyles for ladies.
- Eyes that match spell color effects for various casters such as orange for fire.
- Hair crystals.
Blood Knight Fantasy:
Blood Knights are the Blood Elf Paladin faction. Once gritty, they’ve been redeemed by the Light.
- Scars because close combat injuries happen.
- Torn or damaged ears.
- Light colored tatoos to go with the golden eyes.
- Druids — Sin’dorei magisters have manipulated nature for ages. If Kultirans can be Druids, why not? They can be motivated by a desire to heal the Dead Scar and can have a redemption arc like Blood Knights did.
- Shaman — Some people are requesting this. The healing to the Dead Scar narrative can be used here too technically.
- Strawberry Blonde hair color.
- Pure white hair color.
- Two-tone hair colors.
- Luminescent two-tone light hair. (Similar to DI fire hair but light.)
- Possibly unrealistic anime hair colors.
- Since Void Elves are getting our skin colors can we get their hairstyles? It’s only fair.
- Afro-ethnic hairstyles like afros and dreadlocks to go with our dark skin colors.
- More hairstyles for all races would be great tbh.
- Wizard Beards.
- More options in general, see Night Elven implimentation.
- Shiny/Metallic skin tones to reflect the magical nature of Blood Elves.
Light Forged themes:
- Glowing/Light tattoos
- Gold tattoos
- Light runes
- Light miasma
Dark Ranger Theme:
Dark Rangers are undead Rangers but use the Blood Elf rig. The skins for them and eyes for them already exists and it’s just a matter of turning them on. They could also add a Blood Elf rig to Forsaken as a toggle or choice but Forsaken players might not like that.
- Unlock undead skin for all classes.
- Unlock red eyes.
The more out there themes:
Darkfallen are undead Blood Elves found in Northrend. They’re vampyres and tried to join The Horde during BfA.
- Undead Skins
- Red eyes
- Bat-like ears
- Possibly bat wings.
Felblood Elf Theme:
Felblood Elves are Blood Elves who overloaded on the fel and mutated. They have bright colorful skin, horns blackened hands, and little feathery winglets.
- Colorful skins with darkened cracked hands.
- Unlocking DH horns for all classes.
- Wings/winglets, dark, light, possibly matching hair color.
Void Elf Features
Since Void Elves got our skin colors and we got nothing in return it’s only fair we ask for Void Elf assets.
- Void Elf Hairstyles
- Void Elf facial hair styles
Please let me know if I missed anything.