Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

There are so many ways to play World of Warcraft, which one is your favorite?

• Outdoor questing/leveling
  • Mythic+
  • Dragonflight Raiding
  • Classic Raiding
  • Dragonflight PvP
  • Classic PvP
  • Wrath Classic Dungeons
  • Classic Era
  • Classic “hardcore”
  • Other

0 voters

Don’t hesitate to tell us why in a post below.

132 Likes

I wish I could’ve selected multiple options. I like M+ and raiding (both DF, obviously) quite a lot, but for vastly different reasons.

76 Likes

RIP Rpers.

124 Likes

Fresh classic with some changes please

82 Likes

There should be a prestige mode for questing.

You’ve got several expansions worth of content just rotting in the background.

101 Likes

I like m+ cause it can be done anytime, only takes 5 people, and can be relatively quick compared to raiding.

31 Likes

Raiding is definitely my favorite game mode. I like the process of progressively learning a difficult fight, trying a strategy, then adjusting it until you’re able to beat it.

I wish that it was a little more rewarding. Especially since when my guild does prog, we’ll spend weeks on the hardest bosses of each season and when we finally kill it, most of the team doesn’t get any loot to show for it. So Mythic+ starts to become a bit of a necessity since it’s by far the most efficient means of gearing.

I really loved the Mage Tower when it was current as it was a bit of a one man raid. I’d love to see more challenging solo content like that as solo content feels like a bit of an afterthought.

26 Likes

we can’t play dungeons in wrath bc you don’t havr rdf. please rdf in wrath we’re beggin you, also thats a weird option why not put “wrath classic” lol?

46 Likes

Level 60 Vanilla Warsong Gulch

37 Likes

Wish I could have selected multiple options. I enjoy DF M+ and PvP, but also enjoy aspects of Classic as well.

8 Likes

M+ especially when I can dps and heal. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Idk if it counts as a game mode to even suggest, but farming ungodly amounts of boss kills in gold content has been a regular activity for me. Not for gold, not for xmog, just for the statistics (which are bugged out here and there btw).

3 Likes

Outdoor content due to dragonflight being so friendly and hope for more improvements in the overworld.

29 Likes

I voted for m+, but i like having Classic era available for raiding…so if i could vote 2, that would be my second choice

:revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Uh oh.

Pole hasn’t been adjusted for alt votes.

19 Likes

Poll us on RDF!!!

41 Likes

Hey Blizzard, how about making a poll with wotlk players asking if they want RDF?

31 Likes

You might want to check if people voted more than once, a single person can vote with 160 different characters. I suggest devs look into the forum functionality before posting polls.

50 base classic, 50 WoLk, 60 retail one person can use to cheat the polls.

I also think that you guys should give classic characters their own forum since they shouldn’t be eligible to vote for retail stuff.

16 Likes

Regardless of the broad perception:

RP should be an option too.

Anyone that uses transmog is using the most basic RP feature in this game.

46 Likes

ya this is pointless ppl are gonna alt spam mythic

15 Likes