1% approval rating. can we have DF now?

Like seriously. No reason NOT to have dungeon finder at this point. less than 1% even care to participate in it

51 Likes

really another rdf thread? You people are amazing.

15 Likes

thank you for the free thread engagement without contributing anything of value to the topic. I appreciate just how much you cared to reply.

30 Likes

And this topic serves no value to anything.

8 Likes

Could be worse. They could be HC players.

11 Likes

It serves to highlight just how underplayed dungeon content is in wrath compared to all other methods of play. I’d argue having RDF would get it beyond a measly 1% metric. You cannot say in good faith a 1% approval rating for a main pillar of wotlk content is healthy in any way.

27 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

/10char

6 Likes

Agreed, ive been griefing hc players since day 1. Theyre so cringey, especially on the forums. Theyre NPCs that repeat the same buzz words. “Classic is boomin, population is popping rn” its unbearable

4 Likes

Bruh this Hogger quest is lit the 18th time you do it.

12 Likes

The level 19 HC hunter bragging about it in chat agrees lol

1 Like

no it literally says that most people dont like to do dungeons nothing more

1 Like

:grinning: mpapapa loktar

They would never add an rdf poll because they know for sure how it would go.

Imagine giving us the evidence we need and they don’t want us to have.

Anti RDF wouldn’t be able to cope.

28 Likes

I just click the flag and put it in as spam.

Seen a few get deleted recently, so seems to be working as intended. :man_shrugging:

Always gotta be a flavor of the week topic for people to spam.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right there is no good reason Yet for somewhere reason there’s a set of people in the player base that try to justify that there is.

Because apparently people running dungeons more frequently And the game being more accessible Is a bad thing And the potential of more people coming to the game is a bad thing?

Yeah I don’t get either #rdf

12 Likes

One view of it.

Another is for some this content may as well be dead to them…so they didn’t vote for it.

Some have seen more tbc and wrath dungeon runs in retail than in classic. I’d be one one of them.

I take BG’s personally. I can see 3/4 of these run out and there lingers the one or 2 ads for dungeon on ob.

With a 50/50 chance I can’t even run them. I am over or under level so xp is breaking quite often.

The antiboost level cutoffs imo killed off the dungeon interest left after no RDF lol.

OMG…a 79 leveler helps out my 72 leveler. A rip in the very fabric of space and time opens up I guess we all die as we get sucked into it.

But bg’s are fine. for reasons…So I take that option.

Its better this way.

the way the items were chosen and written the rdf poll would be written with bias too.

2 choices players, plck one. Would you prefer

to saw yourf own legs off, pour gasoline over yourself then light it on fire

or

no rdf.

I am pretty sure that be 100% no rdf. Even from pro rdf folks lol.

1 Like

Part of that is the way they scale; in the time it takes to fight a single boss in say, Shadowfang Keep, you can finish half of Magister’s Terrace or almost all of Ramparts. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1% likes to do dungeons. Don’t need RDF then. Case closed.

2 Likes

Its not a fair poll in the first place, hidden in general discussion for Dragonflight and doesnt even contain Wrath Raiding (because they havent really touched it but have been messing with Wrath Dungeons quite a lot).

1% out of 3000+ votes is only about 30 people but again its a hidden poll almost that a lot of Wrath players wont see because they come to the Wrath General Forums instead.

They messed with them too much. H+, no RDF, over doubling the emblem rewards which is one of the reasons why people say RDF shouldnt come back is increased badges but you didnt get any more of the current badges than the heroic daily.

Thats not what it says because Mythic + dungeons are the most popular. So its not dungeons that people dont like to do, its something about wrath dungeons that people dont like to do. And you have to manually look for both M+ and Wrath dungeons. So its something in wrath that people dont like. It could be that they have changed in any way from the original and not being like the original people dont want to do them, they feel like they HAVE to do them with H+ which is always off-putting and makes people not like it when something is forced upon the playerbase, could be a multitude of things and I think a big portion is that people cant just spam out irrelevant dungeon content. Its like putting a gate on questing… its just a dumb decision.

2 Likes