The 25% damage increase was due to the top 0.1% of players

This isn’t substantiated anywhere. Especially considering questing today is actually much easier than it has ever been. You have an in-game quest tracker that tells you where to go and what to do. You generally don’t have to stop to eat or drink on any class, unlike in Classic where every class had to do this. You can pull multiple things with very little threat of dying. And, if we’re talking just sheer numbers for questing, well, the game is almost endless on that front.

Ok and? Made engineering more important and Hunters had melee to compensate.

That’s got nothing to do with the point I originally made.

I’m a casual player.

I specified solo players as they are a small minority in this game.

Feel free to actually read.

1 Like

yes and that’s why classic was better

I thought it was better because Pally/shammy were faction exclusive

1 Like

Alive and well…

that is a good point. that is another reason it was better.

1 Like

My idea is to re-purpose the bralwers guild to be a solo prestige gearing path. Nerf regular world gear a bit (down to LFR end boss quality), but if you can complete these buffed up brwalers guild fights solo, you can get up to a heroic end boss item per week for a full clear, and the last set are tuned to be mage tower or slightly harder.

I like to see alternatives but instance everything gets to be a tad old. Traditional MMORPG players like an open world feel. This is what WoW lacks today. When they do an expansion release or catchup area is about the only time it feels alive.

More needs to be out in the world challenge wise not just M+, Raiding, or PvP. This could help bring back those who no longer feel WoW is an MMORPG. Good game but they focus to much on those 3 areas of end game. Instead of where most should be seen the world.

The 99.9% of the player base are the ones supporting the .1%. Meaning the game would cease to exist if the 99.9% quit, while, if the .1% quit, and take Ion with them, the game would probably be a better place.

Ion has such a high distain for non top tier Mythic raiders, if he could possibly get away with it, open world players, would be getting gray gear only.

And that is the person that is the game director.

2 Likes

I took my mage to the caverns just to test your claims out. I bought some garbage ilvl 346 gear and headed on down to the caverns. I struggled at first due to my poor gear but once I got to about 365 I was fine. I’m now 373 and I’m having no issue at all. I can’t pull every mob around me but I’m doing just fine.

No doubt about it this is a learn to play issue on your part, like I said before.

Why do you insist on always lying, level 10 gnome? You haven’t even beat Exile’s Reach

1 Like

This is the character I post on. It doesn’t matter what character I post as, I have proven for myself that you’re wrong. Open world content is just as trivial as it has always been. You need to figure out how to play your classes. If you need help, just say so, plenty of posters can help you out and give you pointers on the bottom of the barrel basics of gameplay.

I fully expect some comment about “Ur OnLY lEvEL 1o ThOUgH” since that’s all you keep regurgitating thinking you’re witty.

I get it. It’s scary leaving Exile’s Reach. One day you’ll have to leave, though.

looool figured so much.

Learn to play, bro.

1 Like

Let me know when you hit level 11. I’ll be more than happy to help you learn to play the game after Exile’s Reach.

You’re hardly competent in open world content, nobody should take advice from you. lol

are you BM (assuming the post toon is the one youre playing)?

Not sure what that has to do with anything . Anyone who read any of my posts know that I said that classes like Tanks, Ret Pally, and BM Hunter didn’t get hit as hard as the poor, squishy ones like Mage. They were already struggling. Now they’re getting hit even harder and the new zone purposely has high mob density.

oh its your mage. depending on spec i kinda get that since some specs are just kinda bad at open world unless you play smart. i remember taking a fresh-ish 60 fire mage into zm and struggling :joy: if you have semi-decent gear going into it you should be ok tho, just might need to play around it with cc and stuff