It's to easy to find M+ and Raid groups

The draw of M+ over raiding for most people is that you don’t have to schedule it.

7 Likes

No, it wouldn’t. A large part of the appeal of keys is that they don’t require a big commitment like raiding.

2 Likes

Good luck on the over night , that is like telling folks to wake up and play with me in the game. It not pretty play with someone felling asleep at the key board.

Ahhhh… What’s this now? What you are describing - pulling people together to schedule play time - is already in the game. You are describing a guild. I get what you are saying - get rid of PUGs. But that would literally kill the game.

The problem with most instanced content in WOW is that a lot of players don’t participate in guilds and PUG instead. Pugging is more practical for a lot of people. And a player can be qualified and not get into a PUG.

Try getting into a heroic Sarc without being AOTC. You will hate it. I wish WOW would publish stats on first try at a PUG and when someone actually gets in. I usually quit trying at 45 minutes.

The next expansion…

MS Outlook, wow edition. Schedule the scourge away.

Why would anyone want to schedule a single run after a week of waiting? Ummm nice troll…

Instead of adding the difficulties of raid to M+, consider the opposite approach and make raids easier to form groups for and also eliminate loot lockouts (at least for LFR, Normal, and Heroic).

Making M+ require scheduling a week in advance, would simply kill M+ participation and popularity down from 19% to 9% ,where DF Raid is at per Blizzard’s own poll.

Killing the most popular “pillar of end-game content” will not make the community better overnight. It would probably kill subscriptions for those that enjoy M+ and don’t have the time commitment for Raid, therefore unlikely for Blizz to make that huge business mistake.

I doubt Blizz is going to make Raid more accessible as they seem to be of the mindset that “it’s not for pugs, it’s for dedicated guilds and we’re OK with it being less popular than M+ as Raid is the pinnacle of PvE challenge, so it’s not for everybody.” -_-

wait what? you want to wait a week to get into a M+?
Theres already a lot to do in this game wih PVE / PVP and a lot of people dont have that much free time to sit around to attempt to fill a team…

I mean they’re a bunch of way you can join for mythic plus? Join guild or lfg tinder.

But of course lfg finder is a pain in the butt cause everyone in that prefer “meta class” unless your a huntard who make “accident mistake” like having your pet pull 50 mobs…

Unless your in a very very poor low server then I guess time to start fresh on full server or transfer?

Surely nobody would take this thread seriously.

2 Likes

Would be an easy and instant unsub for me. I - and other normal people with jobs and families - don’t have the time or flexibility to schedule playtime like it’s a second job.

Plenty of “normal people” with jobs and families schedule their WoW activities just fine. Just like people have been scheduling activities from square dancing to watching baseball on TV.

2 Likes

It’s really cute how people think everyone’s gonna rise to the challenge instead of just stop playing it. Looking at you mage tower

There is a never ending scale of difficulty… Worry about you honey.

m+ raiding would be fun, progression wouldn’t start until mid season instead of it feeling like the first 2 weeks you’re no lifing just to be relevant.

I seriously wonder where people come up with some of these ideas.

1 Like

Yep that’s what I get for using a universal argument.

Plenty of people don’t have this flexibility, and / or don’t want to schedule the free time they do have around Warcraft :slight_smile:. They play when they’re able to.

I’ve played a long time and never raided Mythics (outside of guilds that take me when I feel like it) for this reason.

PUG for life!

1 Like

I’m the girl on the far right of the snapshot clip.

FYI

I’m just saying.

The game would be a lot better if ppl couldn’t replace u so easily :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

In a normal world this would be considered satire but tbh I can’t quite tell these days.

Hard disagree. I’m not 19 anymore with endless free time.

I’m super serious!

The best ideas for M+ always come from people who barely or rarely do M+ themselves.