How is everyone not renown 20 with the Loam faction yet?

Renown grind is stupid.

1 Like

I don’t spend a lot of time there. Do what I need to do, and bounce back to Valdrakken. Even on my alts that could benefit from spending time there. Much rather do keys.

Full-time work, full-time school and a toddler is how for me.

Full time wow sounds fun, though. I sure wish.

Fair. You got me there lol.

1 Like

Because I am lazy and am not interested in pve atm.

There’s a recent poll that says you are incorrect. If you’re going to spew, at least make sure it’s not that easy to fact check you.

Laziness, mostly.

Because their quests are boring. The only time I am in that zone is going to the raid or doing the weekly. Outside of that it’s irrelevant to me.

Cuz there is no reason to be?

What do you get from it?

I’d rather watch T.V. than grind rares.

did you cheat. i bet you did cheat somehow you cheated must have maybe yes, cause thats redonkulous

Because I loathe the new zone. I loathe any rep grinds. Its the most boring part of the game and I choose not to do it

1 Like

I haven’t logged in in weeks

Because I have a life and several alts.

Cause im about to take a break from WoW for a mo th or two. That and i cant pick a main character.

Because I don’t care to. They’re optional. I do hate, however, that I have to do them for mount customizations. So they get done when they get done

I haven’t even quested, just did raid and M+, so of course I’m not renown 20, let alone 10.

Right? Im also an alcoholic. Started playing again towards the end of season 1. Just now getting tradeskills up to being actually relevant on too many characters. Guildies wondering what im doing, i tell them im actually enjoying playing the game.

The only reason to do the renown thanks to how this expansion is set up is if your a tmog collector or you really want the “smelly”

Because I dont no life the game?

1 Like

based af tbh