DF World Content has a serious flaw

If this is true about half of ppl playing are going to leave . There is a lot of us that do not do M+ . Not sure where you get majority of players voted for but thats not true .

3 Likes

Why would you leave a great game if they are listening to players and making changes for the better? Overwhelming majority of players voted they want M+ content only.

They were as you saw them, you could get the Caches, gave more rep for completing, and were faster. You didn’t also have to go pick up other random quests before you did them.

1 Like

Your dreaming or post a link to show where you came up with that lie .

2 Likes

It’s not fun because it was built by people who view raiding as the best endgame. Anyone enjoying something besides raiding confuses them.

I was just thinking about the nuance here relating to classic wows meteoric rise. Things used to take a long time, but it was fun (the first time). Blizzard designs its world content to take a long time first, but neglected to make it fun.

Like a cross country road trip that takes 5 days instead of 35 hours is more fun, but less efficient. Blizzard then designed a roadtrip where you must travel 30 miles per hour so it takes 5 days.

2 Likes

DF is WoD 2.0. You can’t change my mind. Absolutely barren of content.

3 Likes

There was a vote on these official forums on what content people preferred. M+ was #1 and PvP was #2. They both stomped raidings guts out. Raiding isn’t something many people like anymore.

1 Like

I remember this poll but I can’t find it.

1 Like

Link to your source if you’re claiming that 5 million players voted for the changes you stated above.

2 Likes

I couldve sworn they did this too. Where tf is that poll?

BTW, PvP would win. Redditors and other M+ advocates biased the poll for M+ to win.

2 Likes

PvP would win, if nobody voted against it. That’s true, I suppose.

Also, I wouldn’t consider time rifts, superbloom, etc to be ‘questing’, certainly not leveling, so there isn’t really a spot to vote for them.

M+, PVP and world questing is the future of Wow.

Calling it now.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

Thanks for the link.

M+ won because it’s the one thing wow is good at. And it’s not even close.

1 Like

M+ is the only evergreen system they have added since Legion. That is another big reason why M+ is very popular.

You’re welcome, but M+ is not that great either (/opinion).
WoW PvP is leagues better than other MMO’s I’ve played, even as mistreated as it is.

M+ is just infinite scaling dungeons, great for those who love repeated grinding, but it’s barely content.

1 Like

Prefer Legion, and BFA’s invasions, and assaults/open world content. Wq’s in DF are not worth doing at all unless you are into boring rep grinding, and they aren’t that good even at that lol. And ya Gizzards horrible phasing sharding whatever makes them even more worthless to bother with imo. Nb4 the someone was twisting my arm forcing me to do every single wq in every zone on Broken isles, Zandalar, and Kul Tiras :crazy_face:

1 Like

That is the big issue in that even if you want to do DF world content…you can not.

1 Like

Few issue with DF world Content: “Few mouth or a year form now no one want to do it any more or get tired of it, Reward of them are dog crap and useless, some take too long to farm, Not every one willing to do it or you don’t have enough folk to max it out.”

2 Likes

Precisely as you have eloquently put forth a compelling argument.