World of Warcraft doesn't respect your time

The ol “if you disagree with me I will insult you” line of thought.

And it never will respect your time.

I did last night and we had a lot of fun. The trick with pugs is if you find a good / fun person when pugging, try to add them so you play again!

2 Likes

Making friends in WoW? Imposibru!!

2 Likes

It’s stupidly easy to level alts; Like you’d have to be putting forth an active effort to die from levels 1-30, gear falls from the heavens, you have a plethora of choices for where to level, on tuesday they’re going to remove paid riding training and just straight up handing you a flying mount at 40.

Like what exactly is it that you are missing right now with leveling that would make it easier for you?

I would say mythic+ is my favorite type of content. That doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone, but it’s clearly quite popular.

1 Like

Lol right? We timed his 19+ uldaman key and I’m like “we gotta get together at some point for the 20” lol

Get rid of mythic + and you time wouldn’t be wasted.

Holy moly, those numbers are wild. People enjoy Classic raiding over Dragonflight raiding?! I would not expect that to be the case at all, I thought way more people were interested in Dragonflight raiding to be honest.

1 Like

I think when people are talking about leveling alts they’re talking about getting geared once they hit 70. Although 60 to 70 takes time compared to the previous levels I wouldn’t call it difficult.

I think the poll is a bit skewed because you can only say one.

Like, I enjoy m+ the most. But I enjoy DF raiding over Classic raiding.

1 Like

It feels much easier to level alts this expansion than it did 3 previous ones. No more AP, leveling neck, getting essences, conduits, etc.

More a case of “Casuals have it so bad because they can’t get [high] ILVL gear/ Not enough content/ need to group to do content” sorts.

No. It’s just that the game mode is too rewarding and it’s become an expectation for any sort of progression. Even if you don’t think AOTC is progression, it is and I’ve yet to see it not be an expectation for that. And if you want to do any sort of mythic progression, forget it.

It’s quite popular on these forums. Most players don’t use these forums. Also, I had no idea that poll existed. I wonder how many others missed the four days it ran.

1 Like

There are a lot of groups in the finder right now, and they get filled in seconds.

It’s still slow i got several now waiting to rise ,the wq content gear only rises when you gear and level that’s it.

Oh yeah, if you persist in doing it solo, it’s gonna be slow. But on my part, I was in a m+2 the same day I got to 70.

For sure, I would even bet most are in the same boat as you and like doing both, but pick M+ as the one they enjoy most. The reality is there really is not this weird divide some of the people on the forums make it out to be, and there are plenty of guilds out there that do both and don’t care if you only want to just raid or just do M+.

I personally only enjoy M+ myself nowadays, I’m permanently retired from raiding.

I spent all morning doing three +8s and pet battles. I could only upgrade 2 pets and got an 2% upgrade for shadowpriest spec.

It’s the journey that matters. Not the destination.

My biggest roadblock is flightstones when gearing a new alt. I have enough crests to upgrade all the stuff on my DK, but even with the reduced flightstone cost for alts, I still find myself hitting a wall. Outside the big flightstone acquisitions from the weekly things, Researchers, Aiding the Accord, etc, other open world content rewards so few.

1 Like