DF season 2 M+ 4 million fewer keys run than DF season 1

what is the point to play if you are 3k after 1-2 month and have very quick 445-446?
or why should i push for garbage title? (this is reward for april 1st) and i turn all titles off…

and healing was hardcore. i gave my best as holy paladin. but then came patch in the middle of season… (WTF IS THIS???) and i got INSTANT invites for +3/+4/+5 higher keys. i had burnout on same day. because all my hard work is like wet fart and i dont even need very good healing strategy for each boss.

i have gold for 2 month subs. but no way i will waste my time here.

1 Like

They’re trying to convince the entire playerbase to become true meta slaves (thanks to Ralph, wherever he is, for the meme), to switch mains and reroll multiple times a patch as is required by changes to the game. It’s like free content to them! What, you haven’t gotten on the hamster wheel yet?

3 Likes

Because there’s a lot more to the game than M+.

2 Likes

Gearing was really fast this season, so
That might explain part of the drop off.

1 Like

Only about 1% of those that even do M+ achieve 3k or higher, and the title is .1% and pretty competitive.

2 Likes

Do you seriously have nothing else to do with your life except complaining about M+?

Everyone is aware that you think “M+ is so dead an it needs to be deleted from the game” because for some reason you just wanna cut out portions of the game you have no interest in despite others actively playing the game … unlike you but I digress

Because unlike sane people, not liking something doesn’t equate to a bizarre obsession of getting rid of it for other people; literally the only thing you have ever advocated for ever is the removal of activities you don’t like
Thankfully the world doesn’t work like that - the random whims of one person doesn’t dicate the world for other people

Seriously, get a real hobby

1 Like

yeah.
people find other games to fill there time. wow isnt grippingly enjoyable.
daily/weekly objectives werent a thing for DF which i think hurt it more.

2 Likes

That’s when I began here as well, and you are right about that. Over the last few years the snark level posters have really sharpened their skills. Unsavory lot in general, discussion.

2 Likes

Its also a good indicator that their current Pool system is trash. I stopped running Keys but they put old content dungeons in the pool, leaving only 4 slots for current content dungeons. Biggest trash decision blizz has made yet. They keep listening to the wrong people and will do so and keep losing quality players. The Raids are great however running them every week has lost its nostalgia for me. I went back to leveling characters and building my Garrison. This brings back why I used to play… The Dragonriding addition has lost its gloriousness for me and trying to farm herbs or minerals are irritating since the dragonriding addition. I can tell you if they replace regular flying with dragonriding, I wont be renewing my sub.

2 Likes

Well, Take away what made the game great to begin with and replace it with mediocre systems and you get what you get. If Blizzard would listen to the players that have been around for 15+ years and stop listening to the brand new person, the game would have a far better atmosphere than it is now. The reason I fell in love with the game back in BC was becasue of the systems that were in play. Since then all the systems that were enjoyable are now set for someone without a brain.

3 Likes

BC is comparatively devoid of content aside from raid.

There’s always a dropoff from s1 to s2.

Nope, still one of the most popular and successful features. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I started loosing interest when they made Garrisons drop off. I additionally started losing interest in the PVP system when they got rid of Resilience gear. PVP Power was the new which was bearable in MoP and I hit 2k in 3s. After MoP they started making PVE gear relevant in PVP which really made me stop doing anything PVP. The Dragonflight mechanics and music has really pushed me away from this game. The music is cheesy and not the traditional World of Warcraft sound and the Dragonriding is horrible. Not to mention this main topic of this post is completely relevant.

I stopped doing M+ after I got one of my characters to 2k IO. The pool is really boring and I missed when the M+ pool was all current dungeons. The incorporation of Old dungeons in M+ is just horrible and tells me that they do not have the capacity to include gear in current dungeons to be BiS. Blizzard really has screwed the pooch with the new systems they implemented and if they start going back to the way it was with the WQ system in Legion, Garrisons from WoD, and Shadowlands style FATE questing for alts, It make spark my interest in wanting to stick around.

1 Like

Its really not. I keep seeing the same people on over populated servers trying to run them. Same toxic players and crappy M+ pools = Killing the current season.

1 Like

Wild, I can’t say that I recognize any names because there’s so many but I’m down in the 17-22 range with a billion other people. :dracthyr_love_animated: Maybe mid or high keys have a limited number of people?

1 Like

You’d think the circle of misery gang would have become bored a decade ago.

This is why we need downvotes back. Players out here pretending that their personal opinions are the only right ones. And that if blizzard listened to the “right” opinions the game would be saved. It’s comedy.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Neat.

lmao this is literally Dragonflight. You must not have played BC when it was live and not classic.

1 Like