Season 2 is hot garbage

You don’t even know what you asked for since you didn’t even know season 2 hasn’t started yet lmfao

This 100%. Some players have been loudly complaining since Legion. Thank them for WoD 2.0.

They are all job hunting

1 Like
  • People complained about farming Covenant Ranks pre-raid
  • People complained about farming Azerite (a lot) pre-raid
  • People complained about farming artifact power (a hell of a lot) pre-raid
  • People complained about the self-imposed prerequisites pre-raid since WoD.

Blizzard makes it so 10.1 requires nothing to do except attunements

• People complaining there’s nothing to do.
1 Like

This is because Blizz does not know how to just cruise in the middle.

They always have to go to extremes, one way or another.

“Too much XYZ farming Blizzard! Make it so it’s something not required to grind!”

Blizzard: Removes everything and has a tantrum about it costing a raid tier.

Players:

1 Like

Or do players not know how not to degen?

Covenants were pretty mundane and players couldn’t even handle that. Not buying it that it’s totally Blizzard’s fault when your own player base is so incompetent that making a single choice is impossible.

1 Like

Idk, you tell me. I see it as consistent behavior on Blizzard’s part. They have their MO’s and they stick to them.

Probably because players were sick of the same old song and dance, no matter how Blizz tried to dress it up.

Blizzard is the one that puts these things into play. Not the players.

So far I’ve found season 2 utterly unplayable.

Oh wait…

And nothing ever gets changed. Ever. Never. Not a single time.

Because unless the game doesn’t literally spell it out for them, players are too stupid to figure things out.

Oh ok. So, just playing the “Everybody is stupid and that’s why the game sucks!” forum card.

I can dig it. Carry on.

A majority of the player base uses a third-party site like icyveins to tell them what to think. Where’s the lie?

Came here to say this. Thx.

Both the two handers I’ve gotten so far are extremely cool especially for questing greens. Big agree.

1 Like

Let me tell you a new information that hasn’t been said yet.

Season 2 hasn’t started.

Way to kill off most of the active subs. The biggest issue with that is, while everyone participates in open world content (at least once through), it is simply a means to an end for most.

Ignoring the majority of the player base for a small fraction is not a good business model

Which people were these? Oh, yeah, raiders, who didn’t want to have to do world and other trivial content they felt was beneath them. They felt that the mere existence of such trivial content, even with trivial rewards, was compelling them to do it.

The people whose content was removed, nerfed, or trivialized to satisfy raid loggers are complaining or leaving. Is it so hard to understand that raid loggers and people who like to do trivial content as their end game aren’t the same people?

you’re playing the wrong game bud. wow is endgame pve centric no time for casual open world content. i recommend ffxiv as it caters to your desires.

HUGE citations needed on this statement. Show me your proof that raiders/mythic+ are the “majority” of the player base.

The 3 end pillars of WoW are the huge portion of the player base.

I mean, you do see them out there making tournaments and getting views over pet battles do you? Or who can clear the campaign story line the fastest, or who can defeat an elite on their own.

Edit: Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

Even with a small small fraction of the player base from the forums, you can see that the 3 end pillars are more popular than WQs