Wotlk poll closed, why?

Hey Blizzard, why don’t you make a poll asking if wotlk players want RDF?

12 Likes

Cuz it would be over 80% in favor of RDF and blizzard would need to admit they were wrong and spend money coding it.

21 Likes

tell them there. i already said something and picked classic but the way they made the options is weird. why wrath dungeosn not just wrath classic? anyway please rdf ty.
also this is quite pointless bc ppl are just gonna alt hop vote mythic +.

3 Likes

i don’t think it would be.

100% would be.

6 Likes

Every poll has leaned that way, obviously those aren’t officially from blizzard.

8 Likes

The way the poll is structured, the egos at Trans-Blizzard would rather implement Mythic++++++ ICC25 than LFD/RDF.

( Mythic+ raiding in LKClassic has serious lulz potential, but seriously – just give LFD )

2 Likes

Cowards couldn’t even add RDF to the poll.

They already knew

11 Likes

Just checked the thread you posted. Seeing a lot of people responding in it and I was able to cast my vote.

Seems you’ve already cast your vote and are trying to vote again or you’ve jumped the gun in assuming it was locked.

because they know if they put one out there then they’ll be expected to actually add it into the game which would mean admitting they were wrong

edit: i like how they put the unofficial game Hardcore mode on this poll, but left out RP and Pet/Mount/Transmog/Toy collecting

5 Likes

Probably two reasons one Polls are very easily manipulated especially polls that are online.

2 I think blizzard Either one are Is planning to implement it and want to wait till toc or icc That’s why I would say.

Because the current forum setup makes them hot garbage for getting actually useful data.

1 Like

nice, classic pvp is beating out “other”. There are dozens of us

Seemingly pointless poll. No idea what it’s supposed to accomplish or lead to.
(This post is being unnecessarily censored by Blizzard until May 7, 2023 7:00 pm.)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.