Looks like Blizzard has found the way

“No U” ceases to be an argument that should be taken seriously during kindergarten. And ad hominem attacks just prove you have no real argument.

3 Likes

I really think Classic+ shouldn’t happen.

But instead they need to change Retail to feel like classic. Proper enemy scaling so you don’t 2 shot things after you do LFR in a zone. Slower leveling. Having to actually buy spells again. Etc.

But if they DO a classic+ then they need to use Retail’s models.

1 Like

Sorry, sir. I went through your argument point by point and refuted every single one of them. You chose to ignore that (the irony there) and instead make bad attempts at insults, because you didn’t have anything logical to say in response.

Good job.

Here is your L

LOL claims to mute the thread and can’t even do that properly… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boy, you truly are just digging that grave! LOL thanks for the laughs today. I needed it.

I’ll let you get in the last word, because it’ll make you feel better.

pats gently

2 Likes

Imgur
Per Blizzard’s own poll HERE, Retail is at 56% and Classic is at 41%. Forum polls are flawed in that not all players visit the forums, but it’s the only objective evidence we have since Monthly Active Users (MAUs) in ActiBlizz SEC financial filing are never broken down by game mode (only by Divisions among Activision, Blizzard, and King).

Subsequently those that think Classic is more popular than Retail are making a baseless claim; that is without any objective evidence, only opinion.

While I think @Kiper’s comment about shutting down Classic being wrong, is a valid statement, we don’t share the reasoning for it being wrong: They think it’s because Classic is more popular but there’s not great public evidence to support that. I think it’s because it would be a revenue loss to Blizzard if they shut it down (it’s probably true that many Classic players have no interest in Retail).

2 Likes

Um, but endgame and pvp were the only things available in vanilla. Once you got everything from the dungeons all that was left were the raids, pvp, and maybe grinding professions/gold.

We have far more options today then we ever had back then.

Also this idea that the resources to build it would come from the aether. Either they’ll double the teams (and potentially increase sub costs to cover the fact the WoW team is now actively developing two games) or the content pipeline for both of them will move at roughly half the speed.

Imagine if you only play one version: Raid seasons lasting an entire year, the end-of-expansion lull lasting roughly 20 months, the gap between expansion releases becoming 4 years…

MMO: Is World of Warcraft

• Massive - Yes, a large map with many regions.
  • Multiplayer - Yes, you don’t play it alone or in groups 4 to 32 players
  • Online - Yes, WoW is online.

So how do you get from there to it not being an MMO? And I saw your earlier points, they didn’t touch those three most important issues.

He’s trolling obviously. Just ignore and don’t engage.

1 Like

Ah classic, the days when raiding was pushing 1 button the entire raid night and avoiding 3 mechanics in the entire raid

Very fun

What does this entail?

In their dream world, Classic + is usually described as a divergent storyline that starts after Wraith with new content and zones.

It’s a silly dream. Once you let the “magic out” you can never put it back in. e.g. Classic will never regain its former glory no matter what they do. Many (probably most) players no longer enjoy that type of gameplay. I know I sure don’t. And since Blizz has been excluding Classic from all of the recent bundles…classic is probably going into maintenance.

1 Like

I played until I killed hogger. It was such a thrill to kill him in vanilla. I really felt like I accomplished something.

Playing classic, I knew exactly what to do and face rolled him the first try. It felt deflating. I felt none of that joy I felt in vanilla.

I uninstalled Classic and never looked back.

whered the retail questing, pvp and raid come from i didnt see it on the actual poll?

uhh no you would be wrong in this, most claims on classic are saying we dont even go through the dark portal so idk where you picked up wrath from.

Well there seems to be a demand for it so maybe it could be for some folks?

That doesn’t make it any better…but thanks for clarifying.

Sort of, alot of what people want are scrapped content like apparently there was going to bea 40 man scarlet monastery raid which sounds cool hyjal was supposed to be apart of classic launch as well as karazan i think too stuff like that.

Retail has that

Says who?

Retail has that.

Again says who?

It’s a game with a Massive number of players in a persistent world.

It has many options for Multiplayer activities

And it’s online.

So . . .

2 Likes