Wrath Classic bugs not yet fixed

Existing bugs

@ The Blizzard, feel free to Edit, move to fixed section anything you repair. Just trying to provide the community with something of a lookup table for existing bugs. Even if the list is in need of some order.

Certain AE effects are totally ignoring line of sight.

When you use {Quest Item} Orb of Murlock Control throwing it at the murlocks and hit prowl because you’re not in combat, when the orb breaks the murlocks out of Mind Control, this also breaks Prowl after the fact. I had a rogue I was questing with test, and it did exactly the same for his character. This could be more of the same issue with Aura’s that should not break Prowl / Stealth; breaking Prowl and Stealth.

It was happening to Venruki and Xaryu both on stream today and other mages in the forums including myself. It started happening after the most recent update for Wotlk Classic.

I think it’s triggering when you cancel Ice Block. In PVP it feels horrible. Your damage on Ice Lance and other abilities is delayed, your character is stuck in mid cast and the damage numbers are delayed. The damage sometimes seems to hit immediately like it should(even though the animations and numbers are delayed) and other times it looks like the damage is actually being delayed. The bug resets once you die or log out of the game and log back in.

Heat Beat Break still a thing in PVP, this was eliminated in early TBC, why its now in Wrath is annoying; please eliminate!

DoT’s that are capable of Crit ignore 100% of your resilience values.

Power word Shield occasionally breaks prowl (possibly stealth also) when its glyphed.

Root DR’s don’t appear to be working

AE cone of Typhoon is like 180 Degrees or something insane, while fun it’s tilting and needs to be fixed and put back to its like 15 to 20 degrees cone that can be aimed. The problem with the bugged AE cone is that you almost cant avoid breaking CC’s. Plz fix!

Pestilence (blood school DK ability) is breaking druids out of prowl at like a million yards (exaggeration of distance)… Its incredibly tilting and this is not suppose to attack targets that have CC effects that can be broken by damage OR targets that are in Prowl or stealth.

This ability will hit you when in prowl cat (likely stealth for rogues), and when it does it breaks prowl (likely stealth) and but does zero damage.

Basically its partly broken, and I have not tested it VS CC’d targets yet, but it might be breaking the CC and then not dealing damage.

Either way its not suppose to attack CC’d targets (that can break on damage) or Prowl / Stealth.
Thanks, signed every druid out there that wants the game to work properly.

If you zone out of a Battle ground (possibly even arena / skirms) into a zone such as Isle; the guards will maul you almost instantly because of the PVP flagging mechanic.

WSG Game duration Timer (ends game after a certain amount of time) does not work.

WSG Quick Cap Achievement broken

Item Bloodforged guard (sheild) when viewed at certain angles this item projects beams of red into infinity

Battlenet Friends list is occasionally just not populated, while I can see them on the Battlenet App, but in game they’re not visible. When I get a message from a friend, their name is missing when this bug is active.

DUAL Spec sensitive macro commands do not work.

Achievements do not play their sound when earned and do not announce in a system message or guild chat

The Amani War Bear mount’s /mountspecial animation is missing

If you begin moving too quickly after mounting the mount run speed animation is slower than normal.

Macros used to swap weapons do not work when Disarmed, and forces you to wait out the disarm as intended, but then press the weapon swap again rather than the macro automatically having Q’d the desired weapon when the disarm fades. Lets say for example another warrior disarms my warrior and I go sword and board, my shield will equip as desired as it should VS a main hand only disarm such as warrior and shadow MH disarm. Here is the problem, the main hand that should Q to equip does not forcing a second key press to gain a MH weapon.

Spell animation get stuck and cannot cancel.
Druid spell Typhoon disables ESC key

DK talent "Improved Unholy Presence" not reducing rune refresh

DoT’s and other spells with secondary effects like Living bomb, and like type effects can cancel buffs that are sensitive to being attacked or by putting the target into combat. This should not happen, but it does. Example, if you pick up the leaf buff in WSG, and you have living bomb on you, the leaf will heal you until living bomb detonates.

Statistics Pages (in game) does not accurately reflect in Achievements. Some Stats are broken such as Arena games played Vs wins, where in some situations on some characters there are no wins for Nagrand Arena, eye of the storm victories, or AB battles Vs Victories. For example, Arathi Basin Battles 7751 Arathi Basin Victories 20. Perhaps these cannot be fixed, not sure?

Occasionally you can get stuck in an Arena Skirmish after the game ends, making the log on take a very long time, then the character screen takes a very long time to load. Plez fix!

Bug’s Fixed.

Enemy Player health values do not show up as originally in Wrath. Target HP not available

FIXED (thank you blizzard) “bonus armor” bug; rings and such that have bonus armor stats do not apply.

If you have bugs that you have discovered, please post em and I’ll do my best to keep the list updated so that they can all be eliminate.

14 Likes

Please fix seal of corruption being a dispellable magic buff. This is going to be a nightmare in pvp situations.

3 Likes

Just added!

1. Achievements do not play their sound when earned and do not announce in a system message or guild chat

2. The Amani War Bear mount’s /mountspecial animation is missing

3. If you begin moving too quickly after mounting the mount run speed animation is slower than normal.

4 Likes

Good summary, bump

1 Like

Updated with several newly discovered bugs.

Troll shadow priest Mind Flay duration is .5 seconds shorter due to weird interaction with da voodoo shuffle.

1 Like

That number 1 is intended by Blizzard and not a bug.

That number 1 is intended by Blizzard and not a bug.

And people like myself don’t like it, they should have an option to show percentage or their hit points. It’s rather absurd they even made this change for TBC classic and still continued for Wrath Classic.

1 Like

Unable to swap weapon while Disarmed

I think this is one to mention, has video proof to support the bug.

1 Like

I was replying to someone else’s comment.

Really? I haven’t seen anything that said this was intentional. Where did you get this info?

A hunter bug (might be happening with other pet classes) is driving me crazy as pet will randomly spawn at 30-60% HP upon landing from flying mount, if I instantly engage a mob the HP will stay at that low level, which is horrible for farming. Sometimes even if I don’t engage pet will not regain his HP as well.

3 Likes

I have noticed the macro bug also, and ill add it, tho a bit more condensed.

Unable to sap vanishes/ meld is concerning too for wrath and worth mentioning. This mechanic is a game changer for PvP and to be implemented as it was in OG days.

1 Like

So its combat is failing to drop on meld / vanish then, perhaps a delay of the combat drop is the issue? Will you test a few rounds of that on your rogue, I would like to get to the bottom of the meld and vanish bugs, they are tilting.

Also, is it just me or does the out of combat timer seem to be misbehaving? Considering that in many situations as a druid its important that the OOC timer is dependable and consistent since druids depend on getting a Re in arena / BG to make use of our class tools, and I understand its even more important

So its combat is failing to drop on meld / vanish then, perhaps a delay of the combat drop is the issue? Will you test a few rounds of that on your rogue, I would like to get to the bottom of the meld and vanish bugs,

Already tested it, both Meld and Vanish. 1v1 Duel scenario test and tried in arena both not working as intended… or as it was originally back then.

So the target who executes meld or vanish remains in combat? If so, this explains a lot.

So the target who executes meld or vanish remains in combat? If so, this explains a lot.

No the player doesn’t stay in combat. It’s just a batching thing that has still continued on from TBC.

Heres the link of my PoV.
Things to point out. my Focus target frame is myself: combat indicator. also another thing to see is bottom left where I’m spamming vanish before stun ends from war stomp which lasts only 2 seconds. When I vanish I instantly drop combat and able to eat food when I want as seen on my action bar.

Video Link

1 Like

So, my next question, and deferring to your rogue point of view… Is it Both Sap and Vanish that are misbehaving?

Also does the server actually broadcast the OOC indication or is that something that an add on does? Do you feel that something is misbehaving with OOC, specifically in the case of vanish making sap inaccessible?

I was under the impression that batching was eliminated in 2.0 classic, I know my partner sapped a lot of vanishes in TBC Classic, just not entirely sure what is actually going on, so asking lots of questions so the issues are accurate in reporting.

Asking questions so that the bug report can be as exacting as possible.